The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

S C F: (6) New Jersey Devils Vs. (8) Los Angeles King

Guest BuckFoston

worst playoffs ever overall pretty boring .. props to the kings though even though they are a bore to watch

So should the plan be NOT gunning for the Presidents Cup once again, instead, for the last half the season, rest the stars, bring up rookies? That way we probably loose more games and can drop down to where we learn to fight for every point, come into the playoffs hungry like LA... and have the bonus of rested stars and development playing time for our rookies. :)

Part of me is tempted to go downtown and watch the Stanley cup celebration parade with the other bandwagoners once the Queens win. Shouldn't be crowded, get to see Willie hoist the cup, and get a nice tan thanks to the California sun...

I find the finals boring. No I am not bitter. LA is fine. Its NJs boring hockey. If it was any other team in the Eastern Playoffs (except Rangers, Panthers) it would be much more interesting.

Ottawa

Washington

Boston

Philly

Pittsburgh

I'll stick to what I thought initally, Washington would have been the best to watch again LA atm, they were good but much like NJD werent able to take their chances when they had them.

Hot goaltenders or did we just make Thomas look good?

Thomas was awful against Tampa.

Perimeter shots and slot forces ain't gonna cut it in the finals. Thomas is so out, we needed rebounds and jam plays which none of our players really do.

Quick only really made 2 good saves that entire 3rd match, yet they were still phrasing him by the bucket load. He's been good this series, just not as good as the previous rounds.

Guest BuckFoston

You know it's LA when they screw up Gretzky dates and then send Tappen to interview that double d bag Will Ferrell. What for? Makes me sick. I don't see them interviewing Underwood in Nashville or Kate Upton in NY. Sure they will have a camera on them once in a while, but come on, is NHL seriously interviewing these celebrities? What a joke.

Archived