Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Magician

S C F: (6) New Jersey Devils Vs. (8) Los Angeles King

Me too. Jersey was a team that got to where they are by hard-work and attentive play. Not to say LA didn't have the tenacity to get to where they are but everybody doubted Jersey, whereas everybody knew LA had some star power to do some damage.

I would have called you crazy if you told me Brian's little brother, waiver fodder, and Bernier would single-handedly take over the 3rd round.

I just pray NJ gets the first goal otherwise this game will be unwatchable. It will sap what little energy is left in the Devils and it will be a slow burn for rest of the night.

Now who's talking out of their ass? You don't know squat about the riots and who/why they were caused last year so don't even make comments about it you door knob. There were millions of Canuck fans who celebrated responsibly throughout this city and country. Those that rioted were only a small few, and even fewer of those few could even be considered Canuck fans. Go to your own website you troll!

I get the feeling this series is gonna be over tonight. Jersey just can't buy a goal.

Not gonna lie, I do enjoy Pia Toscano's anthem singing. She's nice on the eyes too. ^_^

Oh yeah, my tribute to Alyssa Milano. The ultimate bandwagoner.

shestheboss.jpg

41o8UNU2auL._AA300_.jpg

Alyssa-Milano-Kings-fan-3.jpg

Isn't it starting to feel like the Canucks-Bruins series.

You know no matter how much pressure the Devils get, or how many times they break through the Kings D, it doesn't matter cause they can't beat the goalie.

You know no matter how much pressure the Devils get, or how many times they break through the Kings D, it doesn't matter cause they can't beat the goalie.

Why don't the Devils shoot high?

Quick looked like Luongo doing his belly-slide on a few shots there.