The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

S C F: (6) New Jersey Devils Vs. (8) Los Angeles King

Guest BuckFoston

Woo hoo! Now perhaps we can stop all the righteous talk about now the Canucks were the only team to give LA a real challenge. Seems like taking it to game 6 with a team like LA is already a feat. I don't have any feelings on how this is going to go either. Bet on the Devils, was just as afraid as others of a sweep, team proved me wrong, get to keep the money another day. Keep that hope alive boys!

I still would like to see LA win it, just cause they haven't and New Jersey has.

But I like that SOME team is poised to actually give them some adversity and pressure. If LA wins, I want them to actually earn it. Yeah they've played well, but theyve also had some lucky bounces. NJ has played an equivalent of a whole series more.

Ha ha..Grapes at Maclean and kilometers being "commie talk"

I'm really impressed with NJD's 3rd and 4th lines. They always seem to get off the ice with more momentum than when they stepped on the ice, which is the best thing you can ask from them. Henrique and Clarkson, damn, I'd be slightly nervous whenever they are on the ice if I were Sutter. 2 guys that are too good for the 3rd line.

I *really* hope that the Kings are rattled now and drop the ball on Monday. If there is a game 7 I will watch it, and root for the Devils the whole way. :D IF there is a game seven. Haven't watched since the Kings went up 3-0. :P

If L.A. doesn't win on Monday their screwed, and this could be the biggest meltdown in Stanley Cup Finals History !? It's funny that a team has finally exposed the weaker no-name defencmen on L.A., i was wondering how long that was going to take. Quick having (Luongoesque) mental farts doesn't help either.

Archived