The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

S C F: (6) New Jersey Devils Vs. (8) Los Angeles King

as opposed to vancouver where we build a statue of a coach throwing up the white flag because winning was to hard? I seriously might have to move to alberta just so i do not have t be associated with the lower mainlands loser attitude,

as opposed to vancouver where we build a statue of a coach throwing up the white flag because winning was to hard? I seriously might have to move to alberta just so i do not have t be associated with the lower mainlands loser attitude,

Absolutely I can compare. Both are lippy. Both walk the line of acceptable. Both have no problem giving you a hack or chop. Both wear their heart on their sleeve. When it comes to skill, there is no comparison. Still can't believe I have to spell this out for you.....oh and I've been cheering for the Kings since we got knocked out....had you read more than the last page you might know that. ;)

guess i don't see it,brown speaks with his actions while lappys lips are a flappin,best trade the habs ever made and yes that is my team. he was an embarrassment to us all but embraced in my home province? i have spent 40 years trying to get behind this team. still hoping....

guess i don't see it,brown speaks with his actions while lappys lips are a flappin,best trade the habs ever made and yes that is my team. he was an embarrassment to us all but embraced in my home province? i have spent 40 years trying to get behind this team. still hoping....

your an idiot buddy , brown never answers anyone for a fight after a hit , the whole run

he's thrown some brutal hits and when someones there to fight him over it he backs off

at least lappy fights , your seriously a complete idiot and i'm wasting time even typing this

Archived