The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zach Parise- Future Canuck?

simple question:

with the devils advancing to the stanley cup finals, is zach parise leaving the team plausible? win or lose, it is clear the devils can make a yearly playoff push with their current core of parise, zajac, kovalchuk etc...

the devils as an organization must feel confident that they can compete competitively for the next few years without blowing things up. so, where does this leave the canucks/fans in their pursuit of parise?

thoughts?

Seriously leafs joke!! . Leafs fan should make a joke on us. back to back president trophy winner who got eliminated by 8th seeded team Kings which is going to SCF. My point is don't be arrogant. Leafs got pretty young core. This will happen to us if sedins, kes, will retire (not certainly) but possible,

Back to the topic. Zach will stay in New Jersey devils. He is the guy clutch guys, plays for the team when it matters most. I think Marty will retire and we can trade schneider for defense and picks.

Seriously leafs joke!! . Leafs fan should make a joke on us. back to back president trophy winner who got eliminated by 8th seeded team Kings which is going to SCF. My point is don't be arrogant. Leafs got pretty young core. This will happen to us if sedins, kes, will retire (not certainly) but possible,

Back to the topic. Zach will stay in New Jersey devils. He is the guy clutch guys, plays for the team when it matters most. I think Marty will retire and we can trade schneider for defense and picks.

Yep losing in game 7 SCF then next year eliminated by a team that went 12-2 into the stanley cup is, Presidents trophy x2, all that is definitely worse than not playing a playoff game since May 4, 2004, all the while having the highest ticket prices in the league. Cap mismanagement central. Yep definitely canuck situation is worse. Not saying arrogance is not stupid because it is. Just putting numbers into perspective with your statement.

Seriously leafs joke!! . Leafs fan should make a joke on us. back to back president trophy winner who got eliminated by 8th seeded team Kings which is going to SCF. My point is don't be arrogant. Leafs got pretty young core. This will happen to us if sedins, kes, will retire (not certainly) but possible, Back to the topic. Zach will stay in New Jersey devils. He is the guy clutch guys, plays for the team when it matters most. I think Marty will retire and we can trade schneider for defense and picks.

Archived