The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bob Mckenzie: Not Many Teams Showing Interest In Luongo

Personally, I think we should just trade the goalie that we can. If it's Schneider, so be it. Luongo said that he is fine with being traded, but is also fine with coming back. If we can't trade Luongo, we most certainly can trade Schneider.

We will be fine.

BobMcKenzie doesn't know much anymore about hockey!Evey time I hear him he is telling people what they already know.He brings nothing new to the table and is always last with news!Luo I think will either be a Leaf for something like Schenn,Armstrong , and 2 first round picks or to Columbus something like Nash,and there 1st for Luo,Ballard,Schroeder and our first!!

i was listening to the fan 960 out of Calgary today and they had heard the deal to TO was done just waiting for Burke to make his typical big splash at the draft. They didn't say their source, or that it was 100%, it was just something they had heard on the afternoon show. There take on it was much different than most of the posters on CDC. They were saying they expect any roster player not named Kessel + 1st + Good prospect for Luongo. They were definetely "pumping his tires" and saying Burke needs to make this deal to get to the playoffs or be out of work in a year.

I was amazed they were so optimistic on Luongos value.

Trade lu and burrows to mtl for 3rd and price, the we trade schneider,ballard and the 26th pick to TO for schenn,kadri and the 5th pick. Then we use the 3 & 5 to get rick nash!

Sedin/Sedin/Nash

Booth/kesler/kadri

Higgins/lapierre/hanson/kassian

Bitz/malhotra/FA?/prospect?

Hamhuis/bieksa

Edler/schenn

Tanev/salo/alberts/connouton/sauve

Price

FA signing till lack is available

i was listening to the fan 960 out of Calgary today and they had heard the deal to TO was done just waiting for Burke to make his typical big splash at the draft. They didn't say their source, or that it was 100%, it was just something they had heard on the afternoon show. There take on it was much different than most of the posters on CDC. They were saying they expect any roster player not named Kessel + 1st + Good prospect for Luongo. They were definetely "pumping his tires" and saying Burke needs to make this deal to get to the playoffs or be out of work in a year.

Trade lu and burrows to mtl for 3rd and price, the we trade schneider,ballard and the 26th pick to TO for schenn,kadri and the 5th pick. Then we use the 3 & 5 to get rick nash!

Sedin/Sedin/Nash

Booth/kesler/kadri

Higgins/lapierre/hanson/kassian

Bitz/malhotra/FA?/prospect?

Hamhuis/bieksa

Edler/schenn

Tanev/salo/alberts/connouton/sauve

Price

FA signing till lack is available

You know what's really silly about this thread. People want to discuss the samjam rumour, but he's not a "valid source," so we can't talk about it unless somebody else who is a valid source says something, anything, about luongo...so now we can talk about the rumour that Luongo will be a Maple Leaf all we want in this thread about Bob McKenzie's statement.

Agreed. I've been hoping Luongo goes to Tampa actually, because they actually have a team good enough to win the Cup. It would also be bitter sweet to see Luongo beat us for the Cup, shutting us out 4 times en route to a Conn Smythe trophy win.

Archived