The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bob Mckenzie: Not Many Teams Showing Interest In Luongo

Guest Dasein

SamJam's credibility is being overblown right now.

Yeah, he called two big trades 10 minutes before anybody announced it - so maybe he does have his sources.

But when's the last time - if EVER - that SamJam has called a deal weeks or even days before it was done? Like he is doing with this supposed Luongo trade? Never. Not once.

All his predictions that come true are done deals that were reported 10 minutes before anyone else - he never predicted anything weeks or days in advance which is why he's trying to sell to everybody right now.

In short, this is nothing but speculation by SamJam in my mind.

I'd give SamJam some credibility for 15-30 minute time period immediately after if he came out with "Done Deal: Luongo for ____" with exact specifics. Because that's the only time he's ever been right. Otherwise, no - he's just a speculator.

Oh I forgot the most important person who is one of Canada most famous people DON CHERRY he knows way WAY more then Bob and does the same job in less time he says more.So thats fact and Bob should retire from his job of doing not much at all but tell us what we already know.

SamJam's credibility is being overblown right now.

Yeah, he called two big trades 10 minutes before anybody announced it - so maybe he does have his sources.

But when's the last time - if EVER - that SamJam has called a deal weeks or even days before it was done? Like he is doing with this supposed Luongo trade? Never. Not once.

All his predictions that come true are done deals that were reported 10 minutes before anyone else - he never predicted anything weeks or days in advance which is why he's trying to sell to everybody right now.

In short, this is nothing but speculation by SamJam in my mind.

I'd give SamJam some credibility for 15-30 minute time period immediately after if he came out with "Done Deal: Luongo for ____" with exact specifics. Because that's the only time he's ever been right. Otherwise, no - he's just a speculator.

Guest Dasein

Amidst all this talk regarding Toronto, Florida, Columbus, Tampa Bay regarding Luongo ... What about the New York Islanders?

I think a surprise trade would be one involving Schneider and the Islanders - 4th overall pick / Travis Hamonic + 2nd round pick. Isles need a cheap young goaltender and they'd be in good position - Tavares will do the rest and carry them out of the pit.

Amidst all this talk regarding Toronto, Florida, Columbus, Tampa Bay regarding Luongo ... What about the New York Islanders?

I think a surprise trade would be one involving Schneider and the Islanders - 4th overall pick / Travis Hamonic + 2nd round pick. Isles need a cheap young goaltender and they'd be in good position - Tavares will do the rest and carry them out of the pit.

Archived