Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Your Top Ten Albums Of All Time.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
60 replies to this topic

#61 gurn

gurn

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

I was thinking about going. One of the reasons I didn't was my concern about him performing in a stadium like BC Place and how awful the sound has usually been there.

I had floor seats,and it sounded fantastic,Never got any echo and all the effects were great.
Minor,minor quible-as the girl was walking around the apartment for "One of My turns' I did not heat her shoes walking on the tile floor,but they did make her sound farther away for her "Wanna take a bath".Absolutely fantastic.All other sound clips were there and were right on.
I highly recommend the show,borrow the money if you have to,but go.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.