The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thank You Luongo

FattieAcid

We have all this talk and stuff about Luongo being traded or not. So Here is my tribute to the man that made the Canucks Franchise the best it has ever been in Canucks history.

Thank You Luongo.

A Fattie Acid Production

Great video. I've been thinking about this since the trade rumors started during the 1st round against the Kings. Luongo is the reason for this teams recent success. He has taken this team to a new level. And he has taken way too much crap from this fan base. What a great player. If he is indeed traded, we will feel it. Luooooooooooooooooo.

In 2 years all Vancouver "fans" who drove Luongo out of this city will be regretting it. He is the best thing to ever happen to this team...even more so then 16.. Ya I said it.. Team wise he is the best thing that ever happened

Good video - a lot of great memories. All that said, I think it's time for Luongo to move on - Cory is ready for his chance and will be at a more cap. friendly number.

Luongo has been excellent and he has carried an unfair amount of the blame when the team doesn't win. It's just time for things to change.

I swear, if/when he leaves, I may be brought to tears. I have so much respect for him and what he's done for the Canucks. It's so sad that he doesn't get the love and respect that he deserves.

I remember how excited I was in the summer of '06 when we aquired him, I couldn't wait for the season to begin. He won us games day in and day out that season, I''d never seen goaltending like that since I started watching the team. Crazy how he gets called out and ridiculed over the smallest things. Part of me hopes he stays for another season but it makes sense to go with Cory from here on out. Hopefully Lu gets a cup by the time he ends his career.

The main reason the Flames had a shot in the 2004 SCF was because of Kipper.

Same applies to the Bruins (Thomas) and the Canucks (Luongo) last year.

Same applies to the Kings (Quick) and The Devils (Brodeur) this year.

The main reason the Flames had a shot in the 2004 SCF was because of Kipper.

Same applies to the Bruins (Thomas) and the Canucks (Luongo) last year.

Same applies to the Kings (Quick) and The Devils (Brodeur) this year.

I remember how excited I was in the summer of '06 when we aquired him, I couldn't wait for the season to begin. He won us games day in and day out that season, I''d never seen goaltending like that since I started watching the team. Crazy how he gets called out and ridiculed over the smallest things. Part of me hopes he stays for another season but it makes sense to go with Cory from here on out. Hopefully Lu gets a cup by the time he ends his career.

Archived