The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Vancouver + Philly + Toronto

Each team moves from a position of strength to address an area of weakness.

Vancouver

James Van Riemsdyk

Toronto

Roberto Luongo

Philadelphia

Luke Schenn

2nd Round Pick (Toronto)

Vancouver gets a young top 6 power forward who hasn't quite lived up to expectations yet.

Toronto addresses their goaltending issues

Philadelphia gets a physical shutdown d-man to help replace the loss Pronger/Carle next year.

mind = blown

Wayda' think outside the box here. I like it. Definately possible, I think a little more should go philly's way tho :P

Also, Higgins shouldn't play centre. I'd rather see this line-up and have Jensen and Kassian duke it out at camp.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-JVR

Higgins-Schroeder-Jensen/Kassian

Moen-Lapierre-Hansen

Assuming we can land Moen.

not bad; I'd like to trade for Voracek more though. If Booth stays on the 2nd, he will already provide much of the crease-crashing ability that's part of JVR's game. If Jakub's RFA rights and a 2nd could be acquired that would be really good, as he can facilitate more diverse types of attacking, so that instead of strictly crashing the net he can also dish the puck or snipe, plus Jakub's beginning to play a well-rounded game so I think he would be the better acquisition.

Very good deal, like someone said before if we could possibly get Voracek then even better.

Van: JVR, Voracek, 3rd Round Pick (Phi)

Tor: Luongo, Alberts, 4th Round Pick (Van)

Phi: Schenn, 2nd Round Pick (Tor), 2nd Round Pick (Van), Raymond

Maybe a deal like this could work?

Nice job of ruining a great post with this dumb add-on to get Voracek...........canucksbiggestfan, go troll other posts and screw them up with the usual suspects....................sorry Zack it was great while it lasted.......................

Archived