The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Happened To Artem Chubarov

PenguinsCanucks

Shut your mouth. It's completely unacceptable to talk about a dead man this way. Now that he's passed, it's best not to talk about Rick the hockey player and instead talk about Rick the man. He probably spent a lot of time playing hockey but there's more to these people than just hockey. It's time that some people on these boards realized that.

Not everyone is so fragile, geez. You're allowed to talk about players after they're dead, the comments were in no way inappropriate.

If a young an up and coming d-man resembles a past player, can I not say the "B" word either?

Man that dorrcoq guy is a serious tool. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that had Rypien played in the SCF, Marchand would be hiding behind Chara every game. And wouldn't have speedbagged Daniel.

First off, you illiterate tool...how was I making fun of Rypien? And no, he WAS NOT great. Being loved by the fans (and certainly not by many who recognize talent) and having a great heart don't make you a GREAT PLAYER. Clue in!!!!!!

I would not say he was great but he was good. I beleive that Crow misused Chewby~! he refused to return to the Canux as per wikipedia and did score 4 consecutive GWG to start his career.

Most here remember him but I doubt Dorrq (Sp) would not know of him.

he was fast and agile and most sed he was better than nazzy if were givin the chance.

I was a fan of his.

Archived