Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

What Would The Current Canucks Look Like In 1994 Uniforms?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

Poll: What Would The Current Canucks Look Like In 1994 Uniforms? (202 member(s) have cast votes)

Do You Want the Skate Uniform to Return?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#91 Noheart

Noheart

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:38 AM

Since the magnificent Stanley Cup run of 1994, there has always been a fascination with the skate uniform design. The spectacular and poised goaltending of Kirk McLean, the definitive leadership of Trevor Linden, and the excitement of Pavel Bure made that team perhaps the most popular in franchise history; the uniform they wore became the identity of the organization, and over the course of a decade, the flying skate became the look fans cherished most. Many have clamored for the return of those uniforms, and it would seem only a matter of time before the organization finally brings their old brand back to life.

Some have wondered what this would look like. Today, I took the time to give everyone an idea of how our current Canucks would appear in our 1994 colors.

The team's brand and uniforms are as important to this team's identity as anything else. Should the Canucks return to the uniforms they once wore proudly, and resurrect the highly-regarded flying skate brand?

Update: A few individuals have requested yellow pads for Cory Schneider. I've uploaded that version in place of the original.

Posted Image

Thank you, I can't explain why but for me, that is what our team is suppose to look like. I will always hold onto the possibility that we skate onto the ice looking like that again. I have always felt like these current uniforms are temporary.
Those black jerseys would be the most intimidating in hockey.
Posted Image

BEASTLY!!!

#92 John.Tallhouse

John.Tallhouse

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:19 AM

Since the magnificent Stanley Cup run of 1994, there has always been a fascination with the skate uniform design. The spectacular and poised goaltending of Kirk McLean, the definitive leadership of Trevor Linden, and the excitement of Pavel Bure made that team perhaps the most popular in franchise history; the uniform they wore became the identity of the organization, and over the course of a decade, the flying skate became the look fans cherished most. Many have clamored for the return of those uniforms, and it would seem only a matter of time before the organization finally brings their old brand back to life.

Some have wondered what this would look like. Today, I took the time to give everyone an idea of how our current Canucks would appear in our 1994 colors.

The team's brand and uniforms are as important to this team's identity as anything else. Should the Canucks return to the uniforms they once wore proudly, and resurrect the highly-regarded flying skate brand?

Update: A few individuals have requested yellow pads for Cory Schneider. I've uploaded that version in place of the original.

Posted Image

nice, but it looks likes something you would see in the AHL
Posted Image

#93 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

noice

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.