The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Would The Current Canucks Look Like In 1994 Uniforms?

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Although i like our third jersey i hate how it's the same colour as our current home and away. A 3rd jersey needs to be a different colour scheme, it doesnt have to be too different but look at Calgarys 3rd, Columbus' 3rd, Pheonix's 3rd and so on. Theyre all awesome third jerseys because when they wear them you can SEE a difference. I would love to have the skate as a third jersey. NOT in blue and green because it would just look the same as the rest. Something new. Its only a 3rd jersey its not like that would be our new team colours!!!

I think the skate would also be awesome for the heritage/winter classic (if we ever play in a game)

Oh my Lord, here we go again.

The 94 jersey is popular due to the teams underdog run to the Finals. End of story. If it were randomly introduced as our new jersey people would be furious. Keep the Flying Skate and Flying V's limited to Tribute games or Retro night jerseys (which should hopefully happen sooner rather than later). We've adopted our original colors full time, and have a pretty decent logo which is identified world wide as the Vancouver Canucks.

Killer Whales are fu*king bad a*ss. They eat sharks, gulp down penguins whole, and hell they even hunt other whales 3X their size. These things are absolutely spectacular, and as vicious as can be. Johnny Canucks Vs. an Orca? My money is on the Orca any day.

never mind, it's the Giants you have to look more closely to see the WHL logo.

On a further note, I love those jersey's, they're the first ever Vancouver HC jersey's ever...classic! But, personally I love the whale logo, however Idk if I like it because of the city name over it (because without the city name I don't think the logo would go well with the jersey at all) so I think the stick logo is the best for the blue and green.

I dont understand why everyone is up in arms about changing our third jerseys... Third jerseys are supposed to change every few years. They're nice jerseys but they are much to close to our current home and away. Having the flying skate would be an awesome change. Its not like theyd change our home and away logos or anything... Im tired of having a third/vintage jersey of the same colour. Change it up. I love Blue and Green and i dont think that should change, but for our third jersey why not just use the orange/red/black flying skate. Itd easily be one of the best jerseys in the league for a few years until it changes again like ALL third jerseys do.

Archived