Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Canucks On Google Earth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

#61 87Crosby

87Crosby

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

The guy driving the bus is talking on his cellphone report him
Posted Image

#62 Copeland

Copeland

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:57 PM

Pretty cool. And the orange bottle isn't Jannik, Jannik is "hiding" beside Henrik. :lol:
Goalies are the divas of the hockey world.

Enforcer: "Without me, most would agree, the game would devolve into a-nar-chy." (from Score!)

#63 Christophe

Christophe

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:23 AM

Made the frontpage, good find bud!

#64 Milk Hot Dog

Milk Hot Dog

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:26 AM

Simply magical B)
Nobody beats our Canucks' meat !

I don't typically make New Year's Resolutions, but the one thing I want to accomplish in 2012, aka the year of the MILK HOT DOG, is to ARREST SOMEONE. - Kevin WOLVERINE Bieksa (BEE-ecks-ah)

#65 xDarklandsx

xDarklandsx

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:00 AM

how in gods name did you find this

It was posted on the Canucks FB site yesterday.

#66 Starfruits

Starfruits

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

I think that's Ehrhoff.

No, I'm talking about the opposite side of the bus along with the 3 valet guys making a gesture and an American flag cab..

Edited by Shachihoko, 31 May 2012 - 11:13 AM.

#67 Bill F-ing Murray

Bill F-ing Murray

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:06 PM

No, I'm talking about the opposite side of the bus along with the 3 valet guys making a gesture and an American flag cab..

That is shocking that you would notice that

Posted Image

“Since the beginning of recorded history, which is defined by the invention of writing by the Sumerians around 6,000 years ago, historians have cataloged over 3700 supernatural beings, of which 2870 can be considered deities.

So next time someone tells me they believe in God, I’ll say “Oh which one? Zeus? Hades? Jupiter? Mars? Odin? Thor? Krishna? Vishnu? Ra?…” If they say “Just God. I only believe in the one God,”

I’ll point out that they are nearly as atheistic as me.I don’t believe in 2,870 gods, and they don’t believe in 2,869.”

Ricky Gervais

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.