The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Goal Song 2012-2013

CamTheCanuckFan

No way... this screams eighties... I think they should change it to keep the fans excited and to mess with opposing teams heads... remember Chelsea Dager .... if we have a song that gets under the skin of the other team like this one(dager) that will get air play around the world every time they would hear it they would think of the Canucks like they(canucks) did with Chicago.... We need a modern song that will rip the heart out of the other teams not just in the Centre but at home where they sleep. also for any song to be effective the Canucks need to embarrass more teams on the score sheet.... meaning wee need more goals for this plan to work

i agree that we need a new goal song, cant think of one off the top of my head.. but even the nirvana would be beter then what we have now.

Its not that its a bad song, which it is, but that it isnt what a goal song is supposed to be. Which is a song that gets you pumped.

so... the obvious choice is jarasic park theme song..right?

Why is there always a weekly topic on this.

All of you listen to your own damn song. Just have your iPod beside you and when the Canucks score just play whatever you want. Then everyone is happy.

It's a song... why do people seem to care about this so much. When the Canucks score you shouldn't even hear the song because you should be cheering. And if you need a song to cheer, or if the Canucks need a song to get under the teams skin then we're all in serious trouble.

Archived