The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Goal Song 2012-2013

CamTheCanuckFan

yo whats goin on guys

so i just wanted to start a topic about what you think should be our canucks goal song

thanks,

Cam

Guys - i know we've all seen this thread WAY too many times, but now is actually a good time to send in your suggestions, as we are looking at a possible change. Although CLUTCH works well, we don't think that's it's caught on as OUR GOAL SONG. y'know?

One of you (below) mentioned LONELY BOY (Black Keys). I'm actually working on an edit of GOLD ON THE CEILING (same album) which may work well. But that's the idea. we can't have speed metal, or anything too polarizing. it needs to be a joyous song, which gets everyone on their feet and clapping/cheering. I always usually edit out the lyrics....

I actually also agree that ELEVATION was one that worked very well, and certainly we wer the first to use it. We'll have another look at that one.....

We need to be original, and not use the same songs as the other teams. It's always a tough call..... and your suggestions are more than welcome.

You can also email me at djdave@canucks.com

thanks guys. WAKE ME UP AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER.

DJD

Guys - i know we've all seen this thread WAY too many times, but now is actually a good time to send in your suggestions, as we are looking at a possible change. Although CLUTCH works well, we don't think that's it's caught on as OUR GOAL SONG. y'know?

One of you (below) mentioned LONELY BOY (Black Keys). I'm actually working on an edit of GOLD ON THE CEILING (same album) which may work well. But that's the idea. we can't have speed metal, or anything too polarizing. it needs to be a joyous song, which gets everyone on their feet and clapping/cheering. I always usually edit out the lyrics....

I actually also agree that ELEVATION was one that worked very well, and certainly we wer the first to use it. We'll have another look at that one.....

We need to be original, and not use the same songs as the other teams. It's always a tough call..... and your suggestions are more than welcome.

You can also email me at djdave@canucks.com

thanks guys. WAKE ME UP AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER.

DJD

I like the Clutch goal song, but DJ Dave needs to speed it up in the stadium, because the song has been going too slow when the Canucks have scored and it's kinda draining.

FUNNY YOU MENTION THIS.....i actually had to slow down the song, because at regular speed, it just didn't sound right. too fast, and the groove got a bit lost. it's weird how sometimes when i hear a song and note to play it for a game, it sounds MUCH different in the bowl.

DJD

Archived