The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Goal Song 2012-2013

CamTheCanuckFan

@DJDAVE if that really is you, I agree with the masses that want to keep electric worry. About time we establish an identity, we've only been around for 43 years now.

I say keep it for the next few years and see how people like it before you are ready to take it to trial after one short season.. Imagine how pumped everyone would be come play off time if we made it out of the first round and you got to hear it for 20+ more big goals that helped us along the way to glory.

Anything that has anything to do with a DJ....

And has no electric guitar

Please no!

We have the worst music in the league.

It

Makes us look like Pansies

Dallas stars with the pantera, or the shark tank with the old Metallica.

That's hockey,

U2?

That's soccer

To DJ Dave-

I honestly really liked Crowd Chant and Holiday, but I like the fact that at least DJ Dave is changing that non-pump-up goal song of ours right now (wasn't even loud when we scored in the playoffs).... Elevation should even be considered. Maybe even consider Aviici's "Levels".. I mean, Boston and Philly both have great techno goal songs and really pump up the crowd. IMO, I think heavy metal isn't really a great goal song (sounds grungy)... just my opinion though.

I'm curious as to what DJD can come up with "Gold on the Ceiling"... that being said, I don't know if that's as much of a pumpup. It's kinda slow compared to Holiday. PHX already uses "Howling for you" and EDM uses "Lonely Boy" and they're ok as goal songs, but better as CBC montages (both have been used in the past).

Archived