The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Continuum latest NWO propaganda?

dank.

I Agree. It doesn't change the fact that others do seriously believe in it though does it?

You don't just dismiss Scientology because they believe in Lord Xenon do you? They, like the global elite, pose a very real and serious threat, no matter how ridiculous their beliefs and occult symbolism are to us. They need to be exposed, by people learning about their history, agenda's and influence on society, whether it's through mass media, hollywood or music.... or in this case, a TV show.

Are our average daily lives controller or affected by such groups?

Do you feel as tho you are controlled?

Sure expose them, but in all reality if they are as powerful as you claim can they really be stopped?

I'd be down with a good fight anyways, things around here are getting boring.

Of course if affects our daily lives. The most basic form of control is debt, which the majority of people are in. Debt is slavery to the system. The problem is is that they've done such a good job at brainwashing everyone to believe their propaganda, that everyone is oblivious to their agenda. Most people are wilfully ignorant or in denial about what's happening.

What you should really be concerned about are the things the government are putting into your body. Whether it's flouride, aluminum, GMOs, vaccines, etc. Global depopulation by at least 80-90% is on the agenda.

If enough people awake to what's happening they could be stopped. People in Montreal are setting a good example. But I'm afraid that it's going to take something terrible to truly create the awareness needed for the people to rise against.

Yes. It is a tv show. One episode of a science FICTION tv show. But if you need to stand guard against the message you think it might be sending out and how some people might be brainwashed by it....ok, do your thing.

There's nothing wrong with liking science fiction, but it's a known fact that the CIA and Military routinely use propaganda in the media, all forms of it. Google, Operation Mockingbird or watch Operation Hollywood if you need proof of the reality.

So when you watch TV or read the paper, or whatever you need to be aware that things may not be as innocent as just another TV drama. And this one is so blatant, I'm surprised you choose to not acknowledge it.

See in the show they blur the line between who's good and who's bad. Please tell me from that opening scene which is which, because I'm pretty sure that the guy being arrested is supposed to be the good guy.

Liberty = Terrorism.

They're not even being subtle about it.

And if one doesn't have debt?

Well let's be honest for a moment, there are too many people on this rock to sustain any kind of normal and long term future.

I think mother nature will take of things before any secret society will.

Uh from the clip it's pretty easy to tell who the good peeps are, the good side is the one with the good looking lady, cause I'm all for Team Hot Chicks. :P

While they might blur the line and confuse the heck out of people, in the end it's just a show.

If you base your life on this and other shows and how the future will be there might be deeper issues for you.

If you don't have debt, good for you, but you're in the very small minority. The system is designed for you to be in debt. There is not enough money in the world to pay off the debt.

Why do you think there's too many people? Because the TV said so?

There is the technology out there to make the world a better place, but we live in a world of profits and cures for cancer, disease, starvation, energy and beyond all effect the bottom line. And to succeed in this world, it's all about profits. Even at the expense of human lives.

No oil company is going to support Thorium Reactors even though all that is needed for 1 persons lifetime supply can be found in the size of a baseball. And it's so abundant we'd never run out. Technologies like this will be bought out or ignored because its bad business. Corporations have so much sway and control over this world through lobbying, that any sort of great advancement for mankind will never happen unless a serious profit can be made.

Sadly its until we as a human race have a shift in philosophy, and get rid of money and greed, that things will never change.

I'm sorry but when a TV show's opening scene mentions the North American Union and equates Liberty with Terrorism, it's probably not just any "show". It's definitely being packaged as that, but it's easy to see the propaganda.

And they're counting on you and the average viewer to not even notice or care. Let the pre-programming begin!

So..you're not joining Team Hot Chicks?

The only option for shows is to have the good guys win and liberty always be good?

Can't a show deviate from the norm and have the bad guys win or at least have it appear that way?

It's a feaking tv show.

There's nothing wrong with liking science fiction, but it's a known fact that the CIA and Military routinely use propaganda in the media, all forms of it. Google, Operation Mockingbird or watch Operation Hollywood if you need proof of the reality.

So when you watch TV or read the paper, or whatever you need to be aware that things may not be as innocent as just another TV drama. And this one is so blatant, I'm surprised you choose to not acknowledge it.

See in the show they blur the line between who's good and who's bad. Please tell me from that opening scene which is which, because I'm pretty sure that the guy being arrested is supposed to be the good guy.

Liberty = Terrorism.

They're not even being subtle about it.

No the TV didn't tell me there are too many people, it's simple supply and demand equations.

We consume too, we take too much...more than the Earth can give.

Also we have no balance with nature or Earth.

You want technology to increase survival rates of humans more than it is now?

No, we don't deserve such things and there is no way this planet can support the ever growing population.

As a human race we'll never have this shift, this is our flaw and ultimate downfall.

My views of the human race are simple, we are a virus.

Oh and I love me the redhead women, they can stay. lol

Who says there aren't technologies out there that could increase our food supply? And even if their isn't, I highly doubt there's any substantial funding for it. Why not? Seems important to me.

Maybe if we weren't dependant on oil, BP and other environmentally destructive companies wouldn't be killing off our food supply. But like I said, that will never happen as long as they're in power.

Sure bud. If you're so afraid that TV will brainwash you, why do you even watch it?

Also, as you say, it's been one episode, hell you had your mind made up after the opening scene. Get over yourself and enjoy a fictitous tv show.

I think it's pretty safe to say you should take everything you read/watch/hear with a grain of salt, so thanks for the heads up captain obvious.

It's not just food supply, it's simple land supply, plus our increased waste (liquid, garbage and fumes).

We are killing entire species to extinction.

The only way things are going to change is when we have nothing left to take from the Earth.

Archived