The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Continuum latest NWO propaganda?

dank.

What? You mean that you don't think that reptilians are hiding in a hollow moon with Elvis Presley and Tupac Shakur using a remote control Loch Ness monster to communicate with shapeshifting Illuminati members at freemason meetings where they discuss the New World Order and how to prevent the Canucks from winning the Stanley Cup?

You must be crazy. Everyone knows about those things.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw the first episode.

Its all on Showcase's website.

http://www.showcase.ca/continuum/video/season+1/a+stitch+in+time/video.html?v=2238383063

It seems obvious that Sadler is pulling the strings of all this because he smiles when the terrorists are transported to the past. I am not sure whether he wants to end or reinforce the corporate dictatorship. It might be that Liber8 and Kiera are all unwitting pawns in his grand scheme.

I think most viewers would be appalled by the crap going on in the future. Corporations taking control of governments, public executions, people implanted with identity chips, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Today's episode made me lol. The occupy protesters with the black bloc assholes tearing apart downtown Vancouver made me smile a bit, but Carlos' comment about them "singing in drum circles, smoking pot and eating soy burgers" actually made me lol out loud

Hmm, in the future, corporations have purged textbooks, arrest anyone who dares criticize them, and artificially manipulates prices with their monopoly control on supplies. The future Canada, or in Continuum's case North American Union looks a lot like modern China but much more technologically advanced of course.

It looks like the producers are trying to make Kiera seriously question whether she is fighting for the right side. My guess is that she is going to somehow either stand down or change sides at the last moment.

Hmm, in the future, corporations have purged textbooks, arrest anyone who dares criticize them, and artificially manipulates prices with their monopoly control on supplies. The future Canada, or in Continuum's case North American Union looks a lot like modern China but much more technologically advanced of course.

It looks like the producers are trying to make Kiera seriously question whether she is fighting for the right side. My guess is that she is going to somehow either stand down or change sides at the last moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This latest episode was really interesting. Liber8 has splintered into so many different sides. The only people who clearly working for one side are nameless red shirts.

The Freelancers have some crazy technology that allows for dead people to reappear.

Archived