The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Tim Thomas May Take Next Season Off

Sounds like he may be calling it quits.

From the earliest age I can remember, I've wanted to be a hockey player. I've been blessed in my life to not only be able to live that dream, but to achieve more than I ever thought possible.

The singleminded focus that is necessary to accomplish a dream of this magnitude entails (by necessity) sacrifice in other areas and relationships in life.

At the age of 38, I believe it is time to put my time and energies into those areas and relationships that I have neglected. That is why at this time I feel the most important thing I can do in my life is to reconnect with the three F's.

Friends, Family, and Faith.

This is what I plan on doing over the course of the next year.

On top of this, I will continue to train using the ARP/POV system www.ultrafitevosport.comand work with G-Form www.g-form.com in the development of protective equipment.

What does this portend for the future?

We'll see….God's will be done.

TT

One option for Bruins with Tim Thomas is if he decides he doesn’t want to play next season for the Bruins, they could maybe give another team permission to try and convince him to play, and then work out a trade after. The Lightning, Maple Leafs, Blackhawks and Blue Jackets are just a few teams looking for a goalie.

To devote your entire life to something you need to sacrifice some important things...

Ive neglected those important things for far too long and its time I made up for it...

By the way, next time you go shopping remember to get a box of Kelloggs Frosted Flakes!

“They’re G-r-r-r-eat!”

Anyways what was I talking about... oh yeah, Ive gotta devote myself to Jesus and God and stuff...

Archived