Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bieksasangryface

Mark Donnelly

133 posts in this topic

1000:1 odds that this turns to a pro-life/choice war or is locked.... Any takers?! Anyone?

1000:1 odds that this turns to a pro-life/choice war or is locked.... Any takers?! Anyone?

Yeah, recognize it could get ugly. Dont want that. Just dont know if its right that he did it. Have your beliefs but to throw behind something publicly like this, in a city like Van. Dont know what he was thinking.

Inb4 Damien Cox tweets "Canucks organization is anti-abortion!!!!"

Hmmm.. I wonder how the club feels about this. Could we have seen the last anthem sung by MD at Roger's Arena?

Doubt it, but an odd decision for him to throw his support behind something like this

Out of all the cities in North America, Vancouver is the worst for declaring a pro-life stance. Silly decision by Donnelly and honestly my respect for him has plummeted dramatically.

He can do what he wants. Who cares. It's not like he raped a woman.

Why would anyone want to play for the Canucks or be associated with the franchise? Go hunting? You're shunned. Attend a controversial rally, people have a problem with it. Either associate yourself with this franchise and live your personal life under a rock the rest of the time or don't come here at all quite frankly.

Out of all the cities in North America, Vancouver is the worst for declaring a pro-life stance. Silly decision by Donnelly and honestly my respect for him has plummeted dramatically.

Cool. He actually does do a lot of things other than just sing anthems at sports games. My friend's girlfriend was in an opera and he sang in that too.

I think that's pretty terrible to be frank with you.. People have a choice (not trying to start a war here). But hey, I'm not him....