The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mark Donnelly

By saying "people have a choice" you are automatically saying an unborn child is not a person. Now, i recognize you did not use those words, but it is implied because the only one allowed to make a choice is the one giving birth, the one being given birth to has no say. Care to explain why you think an unborn child is less than human, or at the very least, less than a person?

By saying "people have a choice" you are automatically saying an unborn child is not a person. Now, i recognize you did not use those words, but it is implied because the only one allowed to make a choice is the one giving birth, the one being given birth to has no say. Care to explain why you think an unborn child is less than human, or at the very least, less than a person?

As a former fetus I'm against abortion. However I believe we all have a right to believe and stand up for whatever we believe in. I don't think it matters what company you are tied to. Remember this is why we all love to live in this country because we don't have to hide or be ashamed of what we choose to believe in. Let the man do what he wants without judging him. Because you all wish to do the same.

Aw forget it, bring on the debate!

Here's my pro-choice argument:

1. There are too many people on the planet. Why keep the unwanted ones around too?

2. Whether you are pro-life or pro-choice, it's not like abortions are going to go away. It's either back-alley stuff or your dumpster babies. Not going to go away.

Here's my pro-life argument:

1. You're going to hell. (You were likely going there anyway, but now you're really in Jesus' bad books.)

2. Orhpans. Sure, it's impossible to adopt a local one these days, but that doesn't mean we aren't exporting them.

3. Not enough Canadians on the planet. Pop 'em out.

TOML

Meh, I don't care. His beliefs are his beliefs. People are allowed to protest, demonstrate and get their points of view out there. Celebrities are always making public campaigns for causes they believe in, Mark Donnelly should be allowed to as well.

Our anthem man, MD, has chosen to sing the national anthem at an anti-abortion rally. I find it rather appropriate that someone so closely linked to this team has come out in support of this divisive, graphic campaign.

Link to article : http://sports.yahoo....-192042820.html

P.S. The group he sang for drives 22 ft billboards displaying graphic images around the city. Is that really something young people in our society need to see? Regardless of the cause "shock" marketing is garbage.

an unborn child is not a person. It has no thoughts, emotions or free will. Also does sperm have any say when a guy "whacks off"? If an abortion is bad, I can't imagine what you think of guys who are killing thousands of potential ppl everyday.

I'm just going to say I respect him even more now. Not even going to comment on other posts because there is no point arguing over the internet. People believe what they believe, if attacking others is what makes you feel big then go for it. Otherwise we could just stick to talking hockey.......

Archived