The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Tim Thomas will sit out 2012-13 season.

Stix

What a loser.

Id be friggin pissed of I was Chirelli. He'll never play another game for the Bruins imo... will attempt a comeback and use it as a training camp for the Olympic Games in 2 years.... Too bad Quick and Schneider will be the team USA goalies of choice.

Even as someone who cheers for the Bruins (second to the Canucks of course), I have found his attitude off-putting this season. The White House thing was stupid and it was selfish. Rask is good enough to start, so Thomas is done. I think Chiarelli planned to move him in the off season anyway, so way to really screw the team over. If they suspend him, which I believe is the plan, I thought that took his contract off the cap?

Haha ha!

Thomas had a no trade clause which expired July 1; just created his own new No Trade clause. :P

And its fun to be right once in a while...

/user/67061-canuck-surfer/">Canuck Surfer

Canucks Regular

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:52 AM

:P Redneck Tim Thomas would retire before coming to Toronto. He would lose his god given right to pack a shotgun in the back of his Ford pickup truck, and shoot varmint Jamaicans running amok in his neighborhood? :rolleyes:

The replacement IS in that picture, I'll give you that.

I don't get people mentioning that this will increase Luongo's value. The Bruins have Rask ready to take over and will be looking for a steady backup, not bringing in a big name to take over Thomas' spot

Could it be that hard to get an independent eval that says he's lost his marbles?

Can the Bruins legally put him on LTIR? So he doesn't count on the cap? Or is that just stupid for the bruins because they still have to pay hin?

Guest Dasein

The replacement IS in that picture, I'll give you that.

I don't get people mentioning that this will increase Luongo's value. The Bruins have Rask ready to take over and will be looking for a steady backup, not bringing in a big name to take over Thomas' spot

Rumour is Tim is clinging to his outdated racist ideology and taking his pads and going home rather than play on a team with a gentleman of colour, who is most likely going to be there next year. Good Riddance Tim, even if it is a rumour, your snub of the president, and right wing ways make it highly likely to be true.

Guest Dasein

Rumour is Tim is clinging to his outdated racist ideology and taking his pads and going home rather than play on a team with a gentleman of colour, who is most likely going to be there next year. Good Riddance Tim, even if it is a rumour, your snub of the president, and right wing ways make it highly likely to be true.

Archived