The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mother Drives With 5-Week-Old on Top of Car

You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills....that's not what I said at all.

Your comments speak to your character....sorry you didn't seem to get that part, warmplate.

That's the lowest form of argument BB, I expect better. ("You can't read"),

What I take from what you just said is I am a complete immature idiot but as I see it, you're inability to simply take some simple humor is just as immature, its a simple joke, no one was hurt, everyone's okay, its appropriate.

Why can't someone shed some light on a dark situation and make it better?

Don't be sensitive, its what's wrong with society nowadays.

Comprehension has very little to do with 'reading'...you obviously read it and didn't comprehend it. But that's ok, they have night school classes for that.

Sensitivity, your comments indicate you could probably use some.

And as far as expectations go....not to worry...you'll 'get it' one day, grasshopper.

???????? You obviously have me mistaken for someone else. I find nothing even remotely amusing about what happened with this child and his mother. And comparing it to some stupid staged incident from some blatantly stupid movie is immaturity in full swing.

Posting such crap reveals much about the person who finds it humorous and posts it....... and about those who also see nothing wrong with it and find it funny. Perhaps one day when you're an adult with some maturity attached to your character, or are a parent, you'll finally 'get it'.

Oh no another sensitive Nancy!

Obviously I don't want any harm to the baby and I'm glad he or she is fine but common in the end no one was hurt and a joke is still appropriate in this scenario.

The sensitivity in our society astonishes me, this is why censorship is so widely seen and no ones allowed to say anything they want without getting in trouble. Makes me sick.

Loosen up.

You really think that getting laughs at other's expense is fine? Okaay, just says an awful lot about you, that's all.

Yet here you are.......... posting on CDC....funny how that works.....have you no other life? There is nothing even remotely amusing about what I originally commented on.

One day maturity and some life lessons will show you otherwise.

Don't even start. You don't even know me. Fact of the matter is you're taking this thread way too seriously. What, does chicken soup offend you too? If you don't like what someone may have to post on the internet then get off. Pretty simple. I see a lot of immature crap posted on Facebook but I don't take offence to it and whine about it like you are here. People are going to say whatever they want in cyberspace. Again, if you don't like what some stranger may put on the internet, get off and go live under a rock.

Not surprised that a this would happen to someone 19. Of course not all 19 year old mothers are like this.

And BB getting mad at people for remotely saying "bb", nothing out of the ordinary. Umad, brobro?

Do not upset the red headed one, unless you're a fan of the word "whoosh". Nothing wrong with a little levity. The babe is fine and punishment is being administered. It's human nature to crack a joke when a Darwin award nominee steps up to collect their reward.

Archived