The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Home, Home on the Range...

Wӧlverine

You never learn, do you? You're only making yourself look even more like the spoiled brat you are, one who refuses to take responsibility for their actions. Really, you're up to dupe number 10 or 11 now? Time to grow up, dude, you're just looking pathetic, now.

Because he's back again - different account - he registers under a different name the day he knows he's going to get banned again and then changes it to Wolverine when he thinks nobody is watching. Just looking for attention....nothing new.

You keep breaking the board rules and making a mockery of each member who does follow them.......those words are the truth, not a personal attack at all. Anyone who keeps doing the same thing over and over for sh*ts and giggles is pretty much the definition of a moron and brain dead.

Personally I don't care...just enjoy watching him make himself look more and more pathetic and like a jack ass each time because he can't man up and take some responsibility for his behavior. Laugh away, I'd expect nothing less from you. I guess the truce is over, eh? I managed to keep my distance yet you take shots anyway. Well done, old chap.....pip pip and all that rot.

You pretty much earned every bit of it though, k25, if you're honest enough to admit it. You had ongoing issues with board rule violations going way, way back......you can't honestly say that you haven't earned every warning and suspension prior to this. Use this account to email Stealth and ask him for an explanation but this behavior is just sad and attention whorish.

Personally I don't care...just enjoy watching him make himself look more and more pathetic and like a jack ass each time because he can't man up and take some responsibility for his behavior. Laugh away, I'd expect nothing less from you. I guess the truce is over, eh? I managed to keep my distance yet you take shots anyway. Well done, old chap.....pip pip and all that rot.

I backed off, stayed away from you, said nothing to you or about you......and you did the same. But you just had to jump back on the anti-BB gang bang bandwagon again today for absolutely no reason, didn't you? Gloves off.....

I've done some warning and suspension worthy things in the past, and I admit that (I don't regret them, because there was always a reason), but I can admit I've broken the rules.

--

I, however, never did anything to warrant a ban. You probably already know but I exchanged e-mails with Admin2 for months while I viewed the board as a guest, and no progress was made. I had to "speak" with the Mod team through a middle-man, and I still don't know if the messages even really got through :P

I'd talk to Stealth if I could, like you're suggesting, however since the banning nobody from the Mod team is willing to chat or explain anything :P

Just seems like it was the easy way out for them to just get rid of me, even though they had no legit reason.

Archived