The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I love this team going in the 2012- 2013 season.

Evil Roach

I am more than comfortable going in next season with the team we have right now. I feel like every canucks fan out there is looking for that blockbuster trade or that massive signing this off season. I'm not saying that if those things happened, I would disapproved it. I'm simply saying the team we have right now is still the back to back presidents champion.

After an early first round exit, the boys will be extra motivated for next season.

With:

Alain Vigneault: Best coach in Canucks history. The man that has more wins than any other bench boss in franchise history

Henrik and Daniel Sedin: Will go down in franchise history as two of the best players to have ever put on the Canucks jersey.

Ryan Kesler: The man who can be a first line centre for another team. A leader by example. Single handedly made Carey Underwood cry.

Alex Burrows: The heart and soul of the team. 2 mil for a 30 goal scorer..enough said.

David Booth: The former 30 goal scorer showed glimpse of brilliants last season. Played only 56 games last season and had 16 goals. You just have to wonder if he can reach 25+ goals in a healthy season.

Alexander Edler: All-star defence man that had a 49 point season. And oh yeah, he's only 26.

Kevin Bieksa: This crazy dude just plays with his heart.

Dan Hamhuis: BC born that's steady and reliable. Finally played a full season and had 37 points. Lead the team with a +29.

Mason Raymond: Coming back from a serious injury, this guy struggled last season. Having a healthy offseason this year tells me a comeback year is about to happen.

Jannik Hansen: Showed us all how speed actually kills. Had 16 goals last season and 39 points while jumping back in forth to the 3rd and 4th line. Makes you wonder, do we have another 20 goal scoring checker?

Chris Higgins: Dude had 43 points in 71 games last season. Maybe coming back to his 08-09 form where he scored 27 goals with the habs.

Manny Maholtra: Dude coming back from an eye surgery. Hope he takes a pay cut to resign and be that guy in the middle of the 4th line.

Sami Salo: Nothing needs to be said.

Dale Wease: Only 23. This guy will mature and will get better.

Zack Kassian: Dude looks scary. I hope he can take all our crap and prove us all wrong. If the dude is not motivated about what was said about him last season, don't know what will. Kassian coming out party 2012?

Maxim Lapierre: This guy actually has some skills when he shuts up. In my mind a perfect 4th liner.

Roberto Luongo: Best goaltender in franchise history, will go down to be one of the best goalies to ever play the game. Olympic gold-medalist.

Cory Schneider: Goalie of the future. Future superstar.

I will not be dissapointed if GM MG can not make any splash this offseason. The team is still going to be better than 95% of the league.

If a trade or no trade happens, I will still love this team.

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS TEAM :wub:

Guest BuckFoston

Oh yay, the back to back Pres Trophies argument again. And the game 7 of finals argument again. And the AV is so awesome argument again.

If I were a player I'd rather be on the team with that mean s.o.b. for a coach, that came in dead last, then plowed through everyone with a perfect road record, and won the Cup in a probable sweep. The Kings are up there with the Bruins in terms of how much I like them, but give me their record over 2 Pres Trophies any day.

The glass may indeed be half full with this guy, but it's still full of piss.

Guest BuckFoston

I will not be dissapointed if GM MG can not make any splash this offseason. The team is still going to be better than 95% of the league.

Oh yay, the back to back Pres Trophies argument again. And the game 7 of finals argument again. And the AV is so awesome argument again.

If I were a player I'd rather be on the team with that mean s.o.b. for a coach, that came in dead last, then plowed through everyone with a perfect road record, and won the Cup in a probable sweep. The Kings are up there with the Bruins in terms of how much I like them, but give me their record over 2 Pres Trophies any day.

The glass may indeed be half full with this guy, but it's still full of piss.

I don't know about you guys, but I love this team going into every season.

Seriously though, ya I'm excited about next season. I'm excited for Jordan Schroeder to get his chance with the big club since Kesler will be injured. Maybe even Anton Rodin will get a shot.

Guest BuckFoston

After the Stanley Cup Final loss, everyone said that the team was going to be even more motivated than before. And what happened? Plus they said they were going to do it for Rypper and Luc.

The team also suffered a lot of tradegy last year. With the lost of Rypien and Demitra. It wears on them emotionally. Everyone forgets to mention that part. I bet you it was very hard for Beiska to get up most days thinking about how hard he tried to keep his friend alive and he must feel that he didnt succeed in someway.

I still think we need to get rid of Kesler. I think hes becoming a cancer. He sounds like hes high maintence.

Oh yeah you forgot Higgins

Archived