Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Roach

I love this team going in the 2012- 2013 season.

85 posts in this topic

I am perfectly fine with everyone coming back including Luongo and Schneider - the only person I wouldn't want to see come back would be Mason Raymond - I am not down to watch him skate to the boards and bodycheck himself and fall.. I've given him enough chances.

I am perfectly fine with everyone coming back including Luongo and Schneider - the only person I wouldn't want to see come back would be Mason Raymond - I am not down to watch him skate to the boards and bodycheck himself and fall.. I've given him enough chances.

I will not be dissapointed if GM MG can not make any splash this offseason. The team is still going to be better than 95% of the league.

I don't know about you guys, but I love this team going into every season.

Seriously though, ya I'm excited about next season. I'm excited for Jordan Schroeder to get his chance with the big club since Kesler will be injured. Maybe even Anton Rodin will get a shot.

You just said everything that I was thinking. Your'e alright in my book.

After the Stanley Cup Final loss, everyone said that the team was going to be even more motivated than before. And what happened? Plus they said they were going to do it for Rypper and Luc.

The team also suffered a lot of tradegy last year. With the lost of Rypien and Demitra. It wears on them emotionally. Everyone forgets to mention that part. I bet you it was very hard for Beiska to get up most days thinking about how hard he tried to keep his friend alive and he must feel that he didnt succeed in someway.

I still think we need to get rid of Kesler. I think hes becoming a cancer. He sounds like hes high maintence.

Oh yeah you forgot Higgins

I dunno dude..

dude, this is gonna be a LONG summer. Fiending for some Canucks hockey, although they will profit from the long offseason.