The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LaPierre at Walt Disney World

GoCanucks1078

Just ran into Max LaPierre with wife/girlfriend at Rockin Roller Coaster. He just pulled some Fast Passes, and they were trying to figure out if they were gonna come back. I gave them my two extra FP's. Nice guy, big dude didn't realize he's that tall... And no, no pictures, I didn't want to hound him for a picture, cause my wife is still PO'd I gave away our two extra passes. She's not a hockey fan...

Just ran into Max LaPierre with wife/girlfriend at Rockin Roller Coaster. He just pulled some Fast Passes, and they were trying to figure out if they were gonna come back. I gave them my two extra FP's. Nice guy, big dude didn't realize he's that tall... And no, no pictures, I didn't want to hound him for a picture, cause my wife is still PO'd I gave away our two extra passes. She's not a hockey fan...

I think if you're generous enough to give up your passes, he should have at least given you an autograph or taken a picture with you or something. C'mon.

are you sure it was LaPierre? :P Maybe he just looked like him.

Fast Passes are free, we had 4 Tickets to the park, since we had already gone on the ride, we didn't need them. The fast passes that were being distributed had a return time of like 8PM. Not sure, nor do I care if he actually used them.

That's pretty awesome (and what are the odds?). I'm sure most guys in his position don't mind getting asked for a picture. It's not like famous celebrities that are recognized everywhere they go. I bet most Canucks fans wouldn't notice him without a close look so he probably doesn't get pestered all that much.

Dude thats awesome now you get to say u gave a fast pass to lapierre. I met him in montreal and yes i do have a photo i got a picture with him eating dinner with cammalleri,subban and price. He is a really nice guy all you have to do is ask. I also saw him playing golf at the dome in montreal with dagostini and latendress and I tried to give him a couple pointers but i think he should stick to hockey.

I know it was LaPierre. I didn't feel like asking for a picture... It was starting to pour down rain, we were walking away from the ride, I just happen to be wearing my Canucks polo and he said "Go Canucks!", with that troll grin of his.

Archived