The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Congrats to the LA Kings And Their Fans From Canuck Fans

And now we can officially say congrats.

It is so bloody painful every year to not be the team to win, especially with teams ending their winless droughts, but every player went though a tough journey to get to where they are and so I'm trying to be happy for them.

Congrats Kings. And a special congratulations to Willie Mitchell. I couldn't help but smile when he hoisted the Cup and something inside me almost thought "he's still a Canuck and he's hoisting the Cup" lol. Well deserved!

And now... I will post in this thread and glady accept your Congratulations!! Thank you very much!! It is an awesome feeling and one I'm sure the Canucks will feel one day. You certainly deserve it, imo.

I didn't want to post anything when this thread was first started as I felt it was a bit premature even after going up 3-0. I started to feel a little pressure after game 5, but the Kings erased much of that pressure in the 1st tonight. Maybe it would have been more interesting for the hockey fans not cheering for either team to see another close game... maybe some OT. But I'm glad I was able to breathe easier during the 3rd period.

L.A. Kings are Stanley Cup Champions!! Parade on Thursday! Can't wait. Thanks again Canucks fans.

Archived