The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Human remains delivered to two Vancouver schools

Common sense

Another interview with Magnotta. Apparently he applied for some plastic surgery show on Slice?

Long interview.

Knowing how much he is starved for attention, if he's locked up for life, I could see him trying something nuts in prison to gain more news.

He already admitted to it on his YouTube channel 3 weeks ago. He's probably referring to the homeless guy in Hollywood.

Apparently there is another video besides the "1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick" video of the same guy performing oral sex on a dead woman laying on a sofa? and killing a homeless man? I am still trying to find more information on all this. Very strange.

Another interview with Magnotta. Apparently he applied for some plastic surgery show on Slice?

Long interview.

Knowing how much he is starved for attention, if he's locked up for life, I could see him trying something nuts in prison to gain more news.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Head found in Montreal park belongs to Jun Lin

Montreal authorities have confirmed that a severed human head found in Angrignon Park over the weekend belongs to Chinese student Jun Lin.

Forensic testing on the remains concludes that "what was found is actually related to the 11th homicide on our territory — hat is, the Magnotta case," said Montreal Const. Anie Lemieux.

Lin was a Chinese national and Canadian resident who was a student at Montreal's Concordia University until he disappeared in late May.

His torso was found in a Montreal trash pile, while other body parts were shipped to the offices of Canadian federal political parties and Vancouver schools.

Toronto-area native Luka Magnotta has been charged with first-degree murder and other alleged offences in Lin's death.

Magnotta was extradited from Berlin, Germany after an international manhunt.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/07/04/human-remains-found-in-montreal-jun-lin.html

Archived