The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Human remains delivered to two Vancouver schools

Common sense

Confirmed that these human remains are real so this is definitely not a grad prank. I'm going to be graduating as well and I think I can speak for many (but definitely not all) of the grads that this is something we'd never take this far.

Not surprised if it was done by Magnotta, they're still looking for a arm and a foot and it takes a loooong time for stuff to be mailed across the country.

Magnotta also spent time in the province too. I think he was follows the Canucks and another Vancouver account on twitter..

much, MUCH rather have stuff like petty vandalism for grad pranks than this... pull some fire bells, string tissue paper on tree branches, why do something so terrible like what they're doing now?

Too many violent images these days... such bad influences, and if it's not grad prank (better not be) humanity just looks pretty disturbing right now :sadno:

Confirmed that these human remains are real so this is definitely not a grad prank. I'm going to be graduating as well and I think I can speak for many (but definitely not all) of the grads that this is something we'd never take this far.

Not surprised if it was done by Magnotta, they're still looking for a arm and a foot and it takes a loooong time for stuff to be mailed across the country.

Magnotta did spend some time in Vancouver, it is possible he has been around the area enough to know about the schools.

He really had no political motivation to send the other body parts to the Conservative and Liberal parties. He really sent them there to drum up attention. Sending body parts to a school, where innocent children are, seems to be another way to garner attention.

I just wish media outlets would stop plastering this psychopath's 'modeling' photos across newspapers and the web. Originally, this method served as useful to get his picture out for identification purposes. The more his picture gets out at this point, the more it just feeds his ego without doing anything to improve the case against him or protecting the public.

Magnotta owes a Burnaby car rental place some money. He's posted that Vancouver is one of his favorite places and he follows the official Canucks account and another Vancouver tourism account on twitter.

I know someone who works at the processing plant in Van.. wonder if he ever came into contact with the packages.. yikes!

Magnotta owes a Burnaby car rental place some money. He's posted that Vancouver is one of his favorite places and he follows the official Canucks account and another Vancouver tourism account on twitter.

I know someone who works at the processing plant in Van.. wonder if he ever came into contact with the packages.. yikes!

Archived