Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Magician

Replacing Ryan Kesler

no one should replace kesler you guys will be saying woow i love kesler at the end of next season but i think higgins should replace him in the beginning of the year because higgins is ok on the dot

Travis Zajac

I hope the big and bold letter's caught your attention, but seriously I love this guy. We be a great fit, Maybe if we trade: Bieksa, Lack, 1st for Zajac and Fayne. Or something like that....

............... :bigblush:

Getzlaf/ Kopitar/ Malkin? lol @ last one :frantic:

EDIT: agreed with poster above, if we're being stiffs in this thread :bored: then Travis Zajac, but I think Kopi or Geno would be sweet!

Waste of assets. Not going to trade for J.Staal, play him in the 2C role for a bit, then demote him to the 3C role. He wants a BIGGER role, not to be in the same spot as he is in PIT.

I honestly think there is.

He struggled offensively in the AHL, a league where small, offensively skilled forwards have dominated ( Chris Bourque and Brett Sterling come to mind) only to do nothing in the NHL. If Schroeder cannot even be a consistent point producer in the AHL, I feel like he would have little to contribute to the big club.

Travis Zajac

I hope the big and bold letter's caught your attention, but seriously I love this guy. We be a great fit, Maybe if we trade: Bieksa, Lack, 1st for Zajac and Fayne. Or something like that....

Chris Higgns.

Higgy can play center and he has chemistry with Booth. We can just promote a winger to the fill the void left by Higgins on the 2nd/3rd line.

Waste of assets. Not going to trade for J.Staal, play him in the 2C role for a bit, then demote him to the 3C role. He wants a BIGGER role, not to be in the same spot as he is in PIT.

...Why would he be demoted to the 3C role.Kesler should not be put at 2C until he proves he isn't what we witnessed last season with him.Obviously Kesler should be starting as 3C.

...Why would he be demoted to the 3C role.Kesler should not be put at 2C until he proves he isn't what we witnessed last season with him.Obviously Kesler should be starting as 3C until he shows AV and MG he deserves the spot.

stephen weiss. We have trade history with FLA and they are reportedly interested in Luongo.

My proposition: Luongo and Schroeder for Weiss and Howden.... or something along those lines.