Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amish Rake Fighter

Everything you hear about Syria is a lie.

95 posts in this topic

So we're being lied to? (As usual)

I cursed ALOT at the Syrian government+soldiers after I read about the Houla massacre ....

Poor Alot, he wasn't responsible.

ALOT.png

I cursed ALOT at the Syrian government+soldiers after I read about the Houla massacre ....

I`m def reading the whole thing. Worth it to share it too.

That's just gonna be my thing for your posts. I think silence is the best way to show off the crazy in the room.

Come on Professor, use your brain, let's see what you've got. I just checked your profile, I know you're reading this.

Come on, now. If we wait too long, we'll just get stuck with the guy that only knows how to quote Wikipedia and the BBC and he's a real dumbass.

Are you scared ?

Anyway, and this goes out to everybody reading this, if you know anybody from Syria (we've got a huge Syrian community in Canada), ask them about what's going on in their country. Chances are they know a lot more than the garbage coming out of our 24 hour cable TV channels.

The US wants to destroy Syria and turn them into a client state just like they did to Iraq and Libya and the Syrian people don't want NATO anywhere near them.

And Iran's next, they haven't attacked another sovereign nation in centuries but somehow they're the evil empire.

Meanwhile Israel actually has nuclear weapons but, unlike Iran, they refuse to sign on to the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty

Dang, for an Amish dude you sure have some serious internet access. Congrats!

Come on Professor, use your brain, let's see what you've got. I just checked your profile, I know you're reading this.

Come on, now. If we wait too long, we'll just get stuck with the guy that only knows how to quote Wikipedia and the BBC and he's a real dumbass.

Are you scared ?

Anyway, and this goes out to everybody reading this, if you know anybody from Syria (we've got a huge Syrian community in Canada), ask them about what's going on in their country. Chances are they know a lot more than the garbage coming out of our 24 hour cable TV channels.

The US wants to destroy Syria and turn them into a client state just like they did to Iraq and Libya and the Syrian people don't want NATO anywhere near them.

And Iran's next, they haven't attacked another sovereign nation in centuries but somehow they're the evil empire.

Meanwhile Israel actually has nuclear weapons but, unlike Iran, they refuse to sign on to the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty

He said, she said... who to believe?

I wonder if one of the topics discussed at the Bilderberg meeting was, how to concoct the next chapter of the ongoing Syrian saga.

everything? including what you are telling us?

Sounds to me like a similar situation to Rwanda in which the gov't troops focused on fighting the rebels but did little to stop the genecides from occuring around them and have even backed these milita groups.

Well OP, you're sure gonna convince people with that winning attitude.

Don't forget about Libya.