Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Italia2006

Who would we rather have, Huberdau or Yakupov? If it's a possibility.

50 posts in this topic

You have to think there is a possibility that we could get one of them.

Yak.

It's not even a remote possibility but if this was a hypothetical then Yakupov without a doubt.

It's not even a remote possibility but if this was a hypothetical then Yakupov without a doubt.

Well I guess ALL things are Possible, but you have to ask yourself is this Probable??

I would take Huber any day of the week and twice on sunday, Yak posses great skill but little def quality, Huber has both skill and def quality, for me he is the obvious choice, plus he is a Canadian boy so you know he is good!

I would take Huber any day of the week and twice on sunday, Yak posses great skill but little def quality, Huber has both skill and def quality, for me he is the obvious choice, plus he is a Canadian boy so you know he is good!

Oilers have the #1 pick and will most likely take him and they're never going to give the pick to a divisional rival so it's not going to happen

Not sure how you would get the first overall pick or end up trading for Huberdau

Both guys won't come cheap so realistically it's not likely to happen

Oilers have the #1 pick and will most likely take him and they're never going to give the pick to a divisional rival so it's not going to happen

Not sure how you would get the first overall pick or end up trading for Huberdau

Both guys won't come cheap so realistically it's not likely to happen

Yakupov he's a Canucks fan and deeecent but we aren't getting him unless we move to a place called Dreamland.

This x a billion.

This kid is insane. Try and pick up a first round for next year and hope that they finish last.