The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who would we rather have, Huberdau or Yakupov? If it's a possibility.

Italia2006

who would you rather have(comparing yak to kovalchuk and huber to lecavalier) this is a no brainer, honestly, one is a team player and the other is not, Huber is a good play making prospect with some defensive qualities(like Lecavalier), yuk is pure offensive no defence(like Kovalchuk) and not a team player. Just look at Kovalchuk so far in the cup finals, he has been one dinentional and afraid to get hit!

Lecavalier when in the play off is clutch, blocks shots, makes plays, scores goals. I'll take a guy like that any time before i take a guy like yak or Kovalchuk!

who would you rather have(comparing yak to kovalchuk and huber to lecavalier) this is a no brainer, honestly, one is a team player and the other is not, Huber is a good play making prospect with some defensive qualities(like Lecavalier), yuk is pure offensive no defence(like Kovalchuk) and not a team player. Just look at Kovalchuk so far in the cup finals, he has been one dinentional and afraid to get hit!

Lecavalier when in the play off is clutch, blocks shots, makes plays, scores goals. I'll take a guy like that any time before i take a guy like yak or Kovalchuk!

Archived