The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo vs. Samjam99

Xbox

me and samjam have fifa and nhl tourneys errweek. we've had playoff parties at his place the past two years (2010 vs LA, 2011 vs. NSH) in both games the canucks lost. therefore i deduct from this information that samjam is bad luck for the canucks organization.

please tell me when i ever said that...

anyways, guys, i'm not a rumor monger or a gossiper- i just report what i hear, and what i hear, based on the 2 big trades this season (booth, kassian being reported 15-30 mins before TSN), i know to be true.

i have the utmost confidence luongo is being moved to toronto, and i could care less what "strombone1" tweets me- i don't even personally think that's luongo.

i didn't put this story out there just to spark gossip and speculation; i know it is indeed a done deal.

Please post the links showing where he broke those trades before anyone else. I certainly don't recall it ever happening on CDC at least even though the guy has an account here. People are quoting like 12th hand accounts of this having happened and no one has yet linked anything.

anyways, guys, i'm not a rumor monger or a gossiper (yes, things have freaking changed since the old days of eklund kaberle rumours and such, i know it's hard to believe)- i just report what i hear, and what i hear, based on the 2 big trades this season (booth, kassian being reported 15-30 mins before TSN), i know to be true.

if you've followed me for the duration of this season, i haven't thrown out anything else "false" out there... so i'm not quite sure why my credibility is being questioned.

i have the utmost confidence luongo is being moved to toronto, and i could care less what "strombone1" tweets me- i don't even personally think that's luongo.

i didn't put this story out there just to spark gossip and speculation; i know it is indeed a done deal.

anyways, guys, i'm not a rumor monger or a gossiper (yes, things have freaking changed since the old days of eklund kaberle rumours and such, i know it's hard to believe)- i just report what i hear, and what i hear, based on the 2 big trades this season (booth, kassian being reported 15-30 mins before TSN), i know to be true.

if you've followed me for the duration of this season, i haven't thrown out anything else "false" out there... so i'm not quite sure why my credibility is being questioned.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Samjam has never been allowed as a source on here and threads involving him as a source have always been locked.

That has nothing to do with him being allowed to post in general though and post using legitimate media outlets as sources.

I posted this in another thread but I'm not sure if any of the mods saw it, so here :

If Luongo does not get traded to Toronto, samjam should be banned from CDC. It's not fair that Kanucks25 got banned for doing this exact same thing that sam is doing right now.

My Twitter (@samjam99):

2lu894i.png

^ https://twitter.com/...879420575879168

Darren Dreger's Twitter (@DarrenDreger):

ngqae8.png

^ https://twitter.com/...886292502589440

Wasn't allowed to break trade on CDC as per request from source, but just wanted to let everyone know I got the heads up about this trade half an hour before the media wink.gif

EDIT: For those asking about said source, cannot reveal their identity, but high, high, high within the Canucks organization.

More proof:

2qlgx74.png

for those of you who are skeptical, check my Twitter: www.twitter.com/samjam99

smile.gif

Edited by samjam99, 24 October 2011 - 10:52 AM.

I am not a fan of SamJam99 but in his defence he has a source where as Kanucks25 just trolled us once just for his own personal enjoyment. IIRC the reason why he did it was for a school project to see how gullible people are. (Thats what I heard.) K25 also would not reveal any source at all. At least SJ99 posted a half legit source.

Should his thread be locked? Yes. But he shouldn't be banned

According to your own thread, all you actually did was post an apparent report from the FAN 960 in Calgary. If a radio station is your source, it's difficult to see how you have any advantage over anyone else.

/topic/330707-rumour-fan-960-in-calgary-luongo-to-toronto-done-at-draft/">http://forum.canucks...-done-at-draft/

Yes, you do report what you hear. In fact, it seems that is all you do. What you did in this case was re-post a tweet from somebody who apparently heard the news on the radio. If anything, you should be giving credit to the FAN 960 if this trade occurs. It is difficult to believe you have any direct line of communication with a Canucks executive. In fact, you have echoed false reports before.

/topic/318573-comcast-report-bobby-ryan-trade-imminent/">http://forum.canucks...trade-imminent/

In late November, you echoed a report claiming Bobby Ryan would be traded.

A few months later, you made a thread claiming a trusted source of yours had discovered negotiation attempts from the Canucks to acquire Jarome Iginla:

In late February, you felt a tweet from News1130 was credible enough for you to re-post on CDC.

Of course, none of these trades occurred, yet you felt it was necessary to post them here. Multiple times, you have proven that all you really do is repeat what others have already posted, regardless of whether or not the information disclosed is true.

You have every right to repeat information on CDC, but you have no reason to give yourself credit for merely re-posting every intriguing tweet and article you see online.

Archived