The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo vs. Samjam99

Xbox

Well kanucks25 didn't make a thread that the Perry trade will happen. I believe it was you who created it. He just posted as a status update, being serious or not and later on this forum took it serious so therefore he had to respond back at the posts that were being posted.

IMO, kanucks25 shouldn't be banned.

I made that thread expecting one or two answers. I just said "Whats this about a perry trade?" And K25 posted in it right away saying its done and he has a source but cant reveal it.

After that thread got the most posts in a non-GDT thread in a time frame, I requested to have it locked because it got blown out of proportion

If you then add up his Tweets... he also said on the 26th that Luongo to the Leafs was 80% done.... so the same day there is no interest in Luongo including the Leafs AND the deal with them is almost done.

Getting any sense of what is happening here? It is like Eklund stuff, except that instead of posting every rumour from hockey insiders... SamJam is re-posting everything that is out in the public already...

He shouldn't be trusted at all. IDK maybe I am to lenient lol.

But after the "done deal" if he is wrong he should get suspended. Banned idk, depends if its first offence. Idk I have been on these boards less than a year

please tell me when i ever said that...

anyways, guys, i'm not a rumor monger or a gossiper (yes, things have freaking changed since the old days of eklund kaberle rumours and such, i know it's hard to believe)- i just report what i hear, and what i hear, based on the 2 big trades this season (booth, kassian being reported 15-30 mins before TSN), i know to be true.

if you've followed me for the duration of this season, i haven't thrown out anything else "false" out there... so i'm not quite sure why my credibility is being questioned.

i have the utmost confidence luongo is being moved to toronto, and i could care less what "strombone1" tweets me- i don't even personally think that's luongo.

i didn't put this story out there just to spark gossip and speculation; i know it is indeed a done deal.

Samjam has done this many times over the years. His dad told him the Canucks made a trade one time and he made a thread about it. :picard: He uses ANYONE as a source. He even used Kanucks25 as his source on the Perry trade on hfboards or was it CDC? If it was CDC, he was the second one to make a Perry thread about it.

I have heard that the Canucks had actually been telling teams that Luongo was available since before the deadline. Also said he will be getting traded.

The same person also said back in early March that Kesler will be needing off-season shoulder

surgery. So I do trust this person.

Archived