The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo vs. Samjam99

Xbox

Luongo pretty much confirmed it was his Twitter today actually.

Someone tweeted him, "I heard some rumours that there's a bunch of Canucks that run this twitter account" and strombone1 replied, "Believe, I'm a "1" man show."

Yes, he did have the number 1 in quotations.

Before Game 5 of this year's quarterfinals, Samjam claimed it would start at 12:00 PM PST. We all know it started at 5:00 PM.

/topic/328277-game-5-scheduled-for-1200-pm-pst/">http://forum.canucks...or-1200-pm-pst/

That is ridiculous. It seems Samjam wanted to be the first to break the news about what time Game 5 would start. If he were any sort of insider, at least he would get the time right.

Samjam99 is not a credible source; he can not be relied upon to post accurate information. Much of it is completely false, and some of it is even contradictory to news he has previously posted. Even if the information is blatantly false, he still tends to post it on these forums.

There is little else to say.

You guys are way too impatient. Just wait 3 weeks and see if he was right. No need to slander a guy who broke two huge nucks trades before dreger or bob. Those two and

Kyper break about 90% of the significant trades and signings that happen.

You guys are way too impatient. Just wait 3 weeks and see if he was right. No need to slander a guy who broke two huge nucks trades before dreger or bob. Those two and

Kyper break about 90% of the significant trades and signings that happen.

Hahaha, if he's wrong, in no way should he be banned. "Boohoohoo he got our hopes up". It's your fault for believing him, take it for what it is, an unconfirmed source saying what they believe to be true.

That said, I believe that Luongo is going to Toronto, not because this guy said so, but because I believe that Toronto is the team out of the few that wants him most. If you disagree or that isn't what happens in the end, too bad.

According to some blogger, spamjam is a Canuck trade psychic. But the thing about being labelled one now as opposed to, y'know, when it happened is a classic example of how twitter has turned up the level of unaccountability.

Sure, he 'broke' those trades. According to someone who is promoting him. And sure, there's proof that he did it, according to a long-extinct hockey news twitter feed. And of course he has a source, who is likely twitter itself.

Unfortunately with the lockout, more and more of these guys are going to come out of the woodwork in order to become the next Eklund. Hell, 'Luongo to TO' talk is enough to gain interest in the two largest english hockey markets in the world for MONTHS. That'll boost web traffic during a long, cold, hockeyless fall.

Next up? Luongo has to be traded for Montreal because that's his hometown. And the return has to be Gomez. What say you, sheep? Cheers.

TOML

"Baaaaaa."

Luongo pretty much confirmed it was his Twitter today actually.

Someone tweeted him, "I heard some rumours that there's a bunch of Canucks that run this twitter account" and strombone1 replied, "Believe, I'm a "1" man show."

Yes, he did have the number 1 in quotations.

Just gonna say, since Kanucks25 has been brought up multiple times in the duration of this thread, that I feel he should never have been banned. It was just a practical joke, that in my mind was absolutely brilliant. Please Mods! Let him come back!

Archived