Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

FIFA 13

67 posts in this topic

I'm too good at FIFA. This one will be better and so will I.

On a side-note: You've finally made a valuable post on this forum Vintage ;)

Haven't bought a Fifa game since 08', just cause I got bored of it. Have played bits afterwards here and there with friends, but haven't played enough to get good.....finally gonna get this just to shutup my friend who's top 150 in the world....I got a month to practise after I get it and then we play B)

I play FIFA 12 a lot with friends. I've got a good record online too, but the online play annoys me a lot of the time.

I play FIFA more than NHL. Been playing Pro Ranked lately but that's full of small, afro-haired strikers who try to do it all themselves. Accompany that with unreal goalies(or really, really bad, 5'1 strikers playing net) and people who can't play/refuse to play midfield, and the experience is ruined pretty fast.

UT frustrates the hell out of me with all the kids who score sweaty goals but I'm pretty good in my own right(27-0-5). Pro Clubs is fun but no team for me as of now. And Manager Mode has corrupt rosters for me and I don't want to play with Taiwo still on Milan, Cisse not on Newcastle, etc.

FIFA 13 should be great though.

Haven't played FIFA in years.... What pisses me off is they put France or Italy in the NHL series but they can't put Canada in FIFA.

Haven't played FIFA in years.... What pisses me off is they put France or Italy in the NHL series but they can't put Canada in FIFA.

I've never bought a FIFA game before

I think I will buy FIFA 13 because I've played other FIFA games and they seemed pretty fun

Also, I have NHL, NBA, MLB, so why not get FIFA? Now I need Madden to complete the set

Have you looked where Canada is ranked lately? In the soccer world there really is no Canada.

But that Japan ice hockey team is a powerhouse though right? They don't even use the real Jersey's or players in NHL12(aside from the NHL players) so why can't they do the same for Canada with FIFA. Then add something like a National Program Dynasty Mode, and there you go.

Who cares, why would you use Japan in NHL or Canada in fifa lol.

The FIFA series generally has a better soundtrack than the NHL series. The custom soundtrack option has eliminated the use of a built-in soundtrack, however.

At what point will they re-name FIFA 13 to UEFA 13... Isn't that what runs everything nowadays? I know nothing about soccer... Just wondering.

The FIFA series generally has a better soundtrack than the NHL series. The custom soundtrack option has eliminated the use of a built-in soundtrack, however.

At what point will they re-name FIFA 13 to UEFA 13... Isn't that what runs everything nowadays? I know nothing about soccer... Just wondering.

Well... It depends on preference. NHL is gonna have more rock music. FIFA would have more international pop-dance music.

Well... It depends on preference. NHL is gonna have more rock music. FIFA would have more international pop-dance music.

UEFA = Union of European Football Associations

FIFA = Federation Internationale de Football Association

So FIFA is the correct term :P

I'll be buying this around September, so if anyone wants a game then PM me. I play as Dortmund or Bilbao.