The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FIFA 13

I play FIFA more than NHL. Been playing Pro Ranked lately but that's full of small, afro-haired strikers who try to do it all themselves. Accompany that with unreal goalies(or really, really bad, 5'1 strikers playing net) and people who can't play/refuse to play midfield, and the experience is ruined pretty fast.

UT frustrates the hell out of me with all the kids who score sweaty goals but I'm pretty good in my own right(27-0-5). Pro Clubs is fun but no team for me as of now. And Manager Mode has corrupt rosters for me and I don't want to play with Taiwo still on Milan, Cisse not on Newcastle, etc.

FIFA 13 should be great though.

I've never bought a FIFA game before

I think I will buy FIFA 13 because I've played other FIFA games and they seemed pretty fun

Also, I have NHL, NBA, MLB, so why not get FIFA? Now I need Madden to complete the set

• 2 weeks later...

But that Japan ice hockey team is a powerhouse though right? They don't even use the real Jersey's or players in NHL12(aside from the NHL players) so why can't they do the same for Canada with FIFA. Then add something like a National Program Dynasty Mode, and there you go.

At what point will they re-name FIFA 13 to UEFA 13... Isn't that what runs everything nowadays? I know nothing about soccer... Just wondering.

The FIFA series generally has a better soundtrack than the NHL series. The custom soundtrack option has eliminated the use of a built-in soundtrack, however.

UEFA = Union of European Football Associations

FIFA = Federation Internationale de Football Association

So FIFA is the correct term :P

I'll be buying this around September, so if anyone wants a game then PM me. I play as Dortmund or Bilbao.

• 1 month later...

Archived