The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official "Suits" (TV Show) Thread

I love this show but no, it isn't close to Breaking Bad or even Game of Thrones.

Disagree but thats your opinion so fair enough I guess.

One more day until the next episode. SO EXCITED. Also its airing on Bravo on Mondays which is crappy because the episode airs on the USA Network on Thursdays in the States. Much easier to stream online than wait 4 days for a specialty channel that I do not have.

This weeks episode was the best one ever. It is sad that season 2 is going to involve a lot of pain for the main storyline characters but there acting is perfect and the writing is AMAZING.

For those of you that have not watched the ep around the 30 minute mark Donna makes a suttle hint at something (at least that is how I percieved it). Check it out.

This weeks episode was the best one ever. It is sad that season 2 is going to involve a lot of pain for the main storyline characters but there acting is perfect and the writing is AMAZING.

For those of you that have not watched the ep around the 30 minute mark Donna makes a suttle hint at something (at least that is how I percieved it). Check it out.

Are you referring to Harvey and Donna's relationship? It's been brought up a couple of times now. There was a scene in season one when Rachel and Donna were discussing their relationships.

Last nights episode was amazing. This season is off to an amazing start.

Are you referring to Harvey and Donna's relationship? It's been brought up a couple of times now. There was a scene in season one when Rachel and Donna were discussing their relationships.

Last nights episode was amazing. This season is off to an amazing start.

Ya I was, I guess for some reason I missed that

Couple of thoughts

1) They are clearly indicating that Hardman hasnt changed- see the fact that he tried to use Mike as a pawn in his war with Harvey

2) Rachel will fail her law exam ( more or less a hunch)

3) Could that mistress of Hardman's they speak of be Rachel? There has always been an indication that Rachel hates Hardman for some reason but we do not know what. Either that or he touched her inappropriately I guess which is also a solid prediction in my opinion.

Couple of thoughts

1) They are clearly indicating that Hardman hasnt changed- see the fact that he tried to use Mike as a pawn in his war with Harvey

2) Rachel will fail her law exam ( more or less a hunch)

3) Could that mistress of Hardman's they speak of be Rachel? There has always been an indication that Rachel hates Hardman for some reason but we do not know what. Either that or he touched her inappropriately I guess which is also a solid prediction in my opinion.

Spoiler warnings man. Some of us only get to watch this on Mondays.

• 2 weeks later...

Ratings wise the show is getting better and better each week.

Nothing, not even the NBA Draft, had a prayer of overshadowing the premiere of “Anger Management” Thursday night, but there were definitely some intriguing stories peppered throughout the ratings chart.

On the plus side, USA Network’s “Suits” continues riding its escalating buzz into improved ratings. The legal drama, which many feel is elevating itself from being a light “USA Network drama” into a legitimately-compelling television series by any standard, rose to a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating with 3.9 million viewers

. That demo performance actually built on the lead-in 1.2 rating from veteran series “Burn Notice.”

http://www.headlinep...nues-improving/

My worst fear for shows I watch (especially if they are new) is that they get cancelled a couple of seasons in or whatever have you. Most likely will not be the case with Suits

• 2 weeks later...

Link to watch episodes for those who have a tough time - Google: Megavideo.info ; click 1st option (megavideo.info) ; search in "Suits" in search bar and walla, you can watch every episode : )

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Imma guy and I've never done this before, but omg - I almost felt like crying at the end of today's episode. So depressed!! Donna looks so innocently sad, Harvey's stuck and is prolly thinking its all Mike's fault, especially at the end with the scene with him, Mike, Rachael, and Donna and Harvey staring down Mike... Please get better and bring back Donna somehow Harvey, I believe it you : p :(

Archived