The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official "Suits" (TV Show) Thread

This is becoming one of the best shows on television

the last ep was a masterpiece.

This better get renewed

The whole harvey's dad's angle and the flashback was just brilliantly done.

Also, the music last episode was very suitable, very apt

It's still kinda early. The 10th episode, or the summer finale as they have been calling it, is scheduled for next week. The remaining 6 episodes have not been scheduled yet, so maybe any renewal news will maybe occur during its hiatus. I can't see the show not getting renewed with all the positive reception and reviews its been receiving. Not sure how well the viewership has been, but it can't be too bad.

As for the latest episode, I feel like the whole "that one family member the main character is close to suddenly dies" story is overused in a lot of TV shows, but in a show like this it would probably make for good character development. Preview for next week looks intense. Not sure if the scenes shown in it were red herrings, but should be a good one either way.

Couple of thoughts.

1) The trailer for the next ep at the end of this show was hectic

2)One of the scenes shows Harvey pushing Louis to the wall and basically wanting to kick his ass

As far as who wins the vote? I think Hardman does.

I believe Hardman will get his vengeance. Remember at the start of the season when Jessica found out that Mike wasnt a lawyer, well that hasnt really been touched on since Hardman came back (minus tonight when Harvey said that Jessica did not give Mike a bonus because she believed he was not a lawyer). I think Hardman will find out that Ross isnt a lawyer and that will be his final trick at the table. He is not stupid enough to have thought that Louis would be hush about his the fact he became senior partner. Litt loves to brag and I am sure Hardman knew about it. He probably knows that Louis would blow it and that was a way for him to keep Harvey and Jessica distracted. He will reveal the news about Mike not being a lawyer right at the end and the partners will vote for Hardman.

Started watching it last Monday, finished watching it last Tuesday... Took me a day to watch the entire 1st season and catch up the 2nd season :D. A-freaking-mazing show! So addicting, so amazing. The cast is awesome. Just everything about it is phenomenal.

Apparently the Finale is tonight according to google? Its on the USA network. I googled it, and it was the first article on the news feed.

"The season 2 finale of Suits airs tonight at 10pm on USA Network. Follow me on Twitter (@mokibobolink) as I live-tweet the whole episode, then come back up here to TV Equals for my complete (and spoiler-full) review."

http://www.tvequals.com/2012/08/23/5-reasons-why-you-must-watch-the-season-2-summer-finale-of-suits/

I is confused!

Ending to the summer finale was sick. Good to see that this show will be back a bit earlier in January.

SPOILERS BELOW FOR TONIGHTS EPISODE

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

Basically seems like with the trailer they are indicating another showdown between Pearson and Hardman but this time it will be around Mike and the fact he isnt a lawyer. I personally feel the trailer is designed to mess with peoples heads because I highly doubt that they would resolve the biggest question everyone has at the "true end" of the second season. At the same time, the next episode is entitled Blindside so there maybe a reason for that.

As far as tonights episode goes, I really felt it was well done but the only criticism I had was that they made it pretty obvious Harvey and Jessica would find a way out. The original decision was made at the start which shocked basically every viewer but at the same it telegraphed the fact that Harvey, Jessica and Mike would find a way out.

Random thought but my gut feeling is that the days of Louis being a pain in the ass of Harvey are gone. He helped kick Hardman out and I feel that Jessica will let him be senior partner regardless of him not originally voting for her. I also think he sees that the team is honest though that might change whenever he finds out Mike isnt actually a lawyer.

MORE

SPOILERESQUE

STUFF

BELOW

PLEASE

DO

NOT

READ

IF

YOU

HAVE

NOT

SEEN

EPISODE

A couple of tidbits on stuff that the show cutout due to a lack of time as per creator Aaron Korash.

We cut part of that scene where Harvey admits to Mike that he was a big stoner in the ’90s, or at least that he did get stoned in the ’90s. We just cut it for time.

Full interview with a lot more stuff is here. It does have some TINY SPOILERS for next year so beware

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/23/suits-summer-finale-postmortem-interview/

One of the controversial deletions (Laughs) was a scene with Donna, Jessica, and Harvey dancing to celebrate their victory. It was cut for a couple of reasons. One, I thought it slowed the episode down. I thought we had multiple endings. And the other reason was, it just felt in my gut not the show. But the writer of the episode was like, “These characters would do that. It’s organic.” She loved it. We talked it through, and I ultimately decided it was best not to have it in there. But it will be on the DVD, and I know that people will love to see it. In and of itself, it is a great scene.

****Spoiler Alert****

THIS EPISODE WAS A ROLLER-COASTER RIDE!!!!!! OMG, IT WAS SO EMOTIONAL, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN WITH! IN THE BEGINNING, IT WAS LIKE : ( , THEN LIKE

:angry: , THEN LIKE : ( WITH TEARS AT THE FUNERAL, THEN LIKE B) WHEN THEY GOT HIGH, THEN LIKE :sick: WHEN I SAW HARDMAN AND LOUIS, THEN LIKE :rolleyes: WHEN THERE WAS HOPE, THEN LIKE :towel: WHEN I SAW RACHAEL, THEN LIKE :shock: WHEN HARVEY ALMOST KNOCKED OUT LOUIS, THEN LIKE :towel: WHEN THEY CHECKMATED HARDMAN, BEFORE THAT LIKE : ( WHEN HARVEY AND DONNA WERE MOVED DOWN TO THE 46TH FLOOR AND WERE MAD, THEN LIKE :towel: WHEN THEY F'D UP HARDMAN IN THE MEETING ROOM!!!!! BUT THEN, AT THE END, WHEN HE SLEPT WITH HIS EX AND HE WENT TO GET PIZZA, I WAS LIKE 'DON'T DO IT, ITS RACHAEL', BUT MIKE NEVER LISTENED TO ME AND WHEN IT WAS RACHAEL AT THE DOOR I WAS LIKE :sadno:. BUT THANKFULLY, IT DIDN'T END IN A SAD NOTE BECAUSE I SAW AT THE END THAT THERE WILL BE A SEASON 3 STARTING JANUARY AND I WAS LIKE :frantic: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....This finale episode was seriously a roller coaster ride - all hail to the greatest tv show ever produced to mankind; I will surely watch this episode again tomorrow and again next week and again the week after....amazing way to end the season. I personally thought that the whole episode would be the vote but I loved how it wasn't...Hardman got voted right away into the episode, the funeral was over with, Harvey and the crew were demoted - ALL IN THE SAME EPISODE - and then, it was all resolved! Loved it, absolutely fantastic - brilliant - and all I want now is for Mike and Rachael to love each other....scary ending though, can't wait to see what happens with the 2 and on the other side, I literally cannot wait cause I don't want to see both of them fight again : ( . Please, get together, love one another, and I'll love this show forever!!!!!! And on a side note, Hardman got screwed big time!!!! Mofo be like a mime, all mute and nothing to say all angry, and then he leaves with a threat saying this won't be the last of him. Can't wait to see season 3 begin in January...what will happen next? !

...So yea, if you read my spoiler, I absolutely loved today's episode! And by the way, couldn't post any more emoticon's thus why I posted : ( cause there's a limit on the board...

ANOTHER

SPOILER

FOR

NEXT

year

Oh, and by the way -- we may see even more love triangles forming in the second part of the season. In the winter premiere, we'll meet Assistant District Attorney Katrina Bennett, who will play a very significant role in the second half of the season. She's an ambitious, extremely intelligent lawyer who sets a goal to surpass Harvey's win-loss record from his own time in the Manhattan District Attorney's office. She's so ambitious, in fact, that she may be willing to settle a case in exchange for a foot in the door at Pearson-Hardman

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/08/suits-summer-finale-review-plus-a-new-love-interest-on-the-way.html

Archived