The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Apocalypse now: ‘Jersey Shore’ cast to go

for those that do not know this episode was about the jersey shore people taking over america and randy's alliance with osama bin laden , my enemies enemy is my friend , to defeat them . a week after this episode went to air in australia osama was killed .

The idea for following a bunch of goof balls partying, drinking and sleeping around has run its course. MTV just launched a new show called Brooklyn 1234 or something and it's supposed to be Jersey Shore but in the "big city" in New York, I don't know why but I wanted to see what the first 5 minutes were like and holy cr*p I had to turn it off after 30 seconds..

Back when everyone started talking about this show here on CDC, I made a point of watching it at least twice before expounding on my opinion of this show so nobody could suggest I didn't know what I was talking about. As I started to feel the brain cells dying 1/2 way through the first show.....I thought it was enough but no.....in the interest of being able to legitimately say I'd watched at least one episode, I persevered til the closing credits while clutching an Air Canada barf bag.

There is a lot of trashy stuff on television today and at one point or another, I've managed to catch at least part of those shows just to be able to have an 'educated' opinion about them. Jersey Shore is without a doubt, the most mind-numbing, brain-cell-killing load of crap that has ever had the misfortune of being aired on television. That it has even lasted this long is mind-boggling and makes one believe that this show was only aired to cater to the lowest denomination of television viewers - the slack-jawed, IQ-challenged, unable to differentiate between the letters of MENSA and GTL , droolers who think these Jersey girls and boys are role models to be emulated.....

There was nothing even remotely humorous, life affirming or even interesting about the stuff going on in the show and after awhile, ( a generous 5.8 minutes), even the shock value and "I can't ****#@!****%$ believe what I'm seeing" wore thin.

Glad it's going to be gone, good riddance to ba-a-a-a-d rubbish.

Back when everyone started talking about this show here on CDC, I made a point of watching it at least twice before expounding on my opinion of this show so nobody could suggest I didn't know what I was talking about. As I started to feel the brain cells dying 1/2 way through the first show.....I thought it was enough but no.....in the interest of being able to legitimately say I'd watched at least one episode, I persevered til the closing credits while clutching an Air Canada barf bag.

There is a lot of trashy stuff on television today and at one point or another, I've managed to catch at least part of those shows just to be able to have an 'educated' opinion about them. Jersey Shore is without a doubt, the most mind-numbing, brain-cell-killing load of crap that has ever had the misfortune of being aired on television. That it has even lasted this long is mind-boggling and makes one believe that this show was only aired to cater to the lowest denomination of television viewers - the slack-jawed, IQ-challenged, unable to differentiate between the letters of MENSA and GTL , droolers who think these Jersey girls and boys are role models to be emulated.....

There was nothing even remotely humorous, life affirming or even interesting about the stuff going on in the show and after awhile, ( a generous 5.8 minutes), even the shock value and "I can't ****#@!****%$ believe what I'm seeing" wore thin.

Glad it's going to be gone, good riddance to ba-a-a-a-d rubbish.

tumblr_lpgwxyUQX61qjhmeao1_500_large.jpg

Seriously, take any group of party loving middle class people between 20-30 years of age (they don't have to be Italian) and you get something similar to Jersey Shore.

What are you expecting? For them to have intellectual conversations on current affairs?

Aside from the studying, their lifestyle at the Jersey Shore is not a whole lot different from that of a university dormitory.

tumblr_lpgwxyUQX61qjhmeao1_500_large.jpg

Seriously, take any group of party loving middle class people between 20-30 years of age (they don't have to be Italian) and you get something similar to Jersey Shore.

What are you expecting? For them to have intellectual conversations on current affairs?

Aside from the studying, their lifestyle at the Jersey Shore is not a whole lot different from that of a university dormitory.

Archived