The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Romney dodged the draft

Buggernut

I had to edit one of my responses because of a grammatical error.

You edited yours from...

Nah, I just calls it as I sees it........ignorance and stupidity tends to offend me.

to

Nah, I just calls it as I sees it........blatant, willful and deliberate ignorance/stupidity tends to offend me.

You're a petty person

Sarcasm clearly goes over your head. And who would these people be? Real life acquaintances? Perhaps.

All I know is for the past ten years that I have frequented the forums you have presented yourself as a bully, a person filled with prejudice for those who have different views from your own, and a moderator who often abused their power.

Now I know you stepped down voluntarily and to that I say thank you.

So I edited a post to reflect more clearly my statement......big deal. I wasn't aware there were rules in place that defined the boundaries of how one can edit a post or what they can choose to add in an edit. You need to calm down, dude......you appear to be getting close to blowing an aneurysm or something.

I'm calm. I wrote a post, with a lot of satire and you took it serious? Made some personal insults and now that I choose to defend myself I need to calm down? I'm all for moving to the topic at hand. But if you want to snipe and cherry pick posts to elevate yourself above others you should be ready for the rebuttal.

Yeah your thread got sidetracked and I apologize. Her tactics and her holier than thou attitude I find tiresome. I'll get back on topic and say that this is irrelevant really, I feel strongly like there is very little Obama could do to lose this election. Despite what some of the polls might be saying.

thanks mate i appeciate the apology .and i believe if a lot more people had BB's atittude the world would be a better place .

i too hope and believe that obama will defeat romney in the upcoming election . i am technically from generation 'X" and do not see it as a battle of generations , i truly believe that there is a sense of entitelment in people today that previous generations did not posess .

The Florida Central Voter File was an internal list of legally eligible voters used by the US Florida Department of State Division of Elections to monitor the official voter lists maintained by the 67 county governments in the State of Florida between 1998 and January 1, 2006. The exclusion of eligible voters from the file was a central part of the controversy surrounding the US presidential elections in 2000, which hinged on results in Florida. The 'Florida Central Voter File' was replaced by the Florida Voter Registration System on January 1, 2006 when a new federal law, the Help America Vote Act, came into effect http://en.wikipedia....tral_Voter_File

I know Wiki is dirty, but it's quick. PS. This is happening right now, in violation of the Justice Dep't. http://www.huffingto..._n_1576255.html

American people don't decide elections. Besides, Evangelicals make up 26% of American population, and are largely responsible for the rise of the far-right elements in the GOP. It's a loud minority. Of course there are others who vote GOP, who don't fall under what could only be accurately described as "imbeciles" - the self-serving rich.

Oh yeah, and I feel someone should get tossed the fark out of this thread. Pronto. BB, from a mod to... this. Back in the day, you'd be shutting this crap down and suspending those involved. For shame. :sadno:

scorp i know all about this , and what probably was more decisive in the wash up was ralph nader splitting the liberal vote . but i will still stick to my guns in saying they got what they deserved , and maybe it was 8 years of bush that provided the inspiration for the american people to elect obama

The last generation is the first in the history of humanity to leave their kids worse off than they were.

Global youth unemployment now 75 million http://www.cbc.ca/ne...global-ilo.html

Why do you think there are protests and riots all over the world? Most of the protests are about jobs, jobs that are occupied by old people and machines that back when you were our age (well, I'm 27, a bit older than the youth in question), were occupied by you and your friends.

I'd absolutely love for you to expound on your belief.

The apparent lack of family planning by the older generation is pathetic .. we should have left more of these mewling babies in abortion trays and used condoms by the side-of-the bed apparently .. problem solved .. unfortunately, the pro-lifers won the day ..

so you are putting the blame on one generation for the cumulative actions of many generations , right on .

i know why there is so much discontent in the world it is because people are getting screwed and some us have been fighting the good fight for a long time , and by that i mean i pass on a certain percentage of the wealth i generate to others less fortunate than myself , i have worked with handicapped people in the snow helping them learn to ski on a volunteer basis , and have battled injustice in my own particular way .

i have no idea what you mean when you say that you are occupied by my friends and i , and am baffled as to why you seem to be having a go at me

Having served in the US DoD, repealing don't ask don't tell, cutting funds off, and a weak military policy upsets many soldiers. The problem is, because Obama is the apex of the Chain of Command, they are reluctant to say anything lest they jeopardize their careers.

I bet you would be the same ****** that said the same thing when they allowed "coloured people" to serve amongst whites.

Guess what? the military got over it. And so would they this time.

You right wingers are hilariously delusional, apparently Obama has every citizienship in the world except the one he is born into.

Archived