The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Romney dodged the draft

Buggernut

I'm pretty sure being openly bigoted (not gay) creates unnecessary awkwardness that does not need to be there.

People that don't care about a person's sexuality don't stir up **** like a ten year old drama queen.

But this pretty much affirms how stupid the military has been where this imbecilic type of thinking (counter-intuitive to camaraderie) is acceptable. Talk about crapting in your own bed.

No, not at all.

My father in law served in the Army when integration took place. In the Korean war, there was a lot of disappointment when a black division decided to retreat instead of stand alongside the two white divisions as the North Koreans decided to advance.

As for citizenship, I do not care where he was born. Those silly birthers do not know the function of a comma splice in old English.

• 5 weeks later...

article20830020f5b49e70.jpg

article-2083002-0F5B49EB00000578-536_634x495.jpg

Full story http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2083002/Mitt-Romney-19-demonstrated-favour-Vietnam-War-draft.html

Look at this guy, protesting against the protesters who are protesting the draft. Having that "exempt" status must be nice for Romney. Sack of crap like no other this guy is. Even the GOP don't like him. I wonder when the lowest common denominator will start wondering why.

You're not going to find many leaders of that generation who aren't seriously character deficient, water is wet, sky is blue, Boomers are insanely self centered hypocrits. Unfortunately we still have at least 10 more years to go before we get some fresh blood at that level.

I find it funny that in 2008 the biggest attacks on Obama, aside from the birthers, were in regards to him being an "elitist." Romney is the most open elitist I've seen in the past 20 years. The man is so out of touch with the average folk it blows my mind that he's actually the Republican nominee.

I find it funny that in 2008 the biggest attacks on Obama, aside from the birthers, were in regards to him being an "elitist." Romney is the most open elitist I've seen in the past 20 years. The man is so out of touch with the average folk it blows my mind that he's actually the Republican nominee.

Archived