The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Am I?

I'll try one.

Who am I?

Played for 5 different NHL teams. (Senators, Blackhawks, Avalanche, Penguins, and Jets)

Never scored 100 points in a year but came close.

I was a good defensive forward.

I have won a Stanley Cup.

I began my pro career in Chicago and ended it there as well.

I'm Canadian.

lol ......'I scored at a point per game pace my first season'...... that statement threw me off

Jan Čaloun (born December 20, 1972 in Ústí nad Labem, Czechoslovakia) is a retired professional hockey player. He is 178 cm (5'11") tall, 80 kg (176 lb) in weight. He shoots right and plays right wing. He was drafted by the San Jose Sharks in the fourth round, 75th overall in the 1992 NHL Entry Draft. Čaloun experienced success at the minor pro level, playing for the Kansas City Blades and Kentucky Thoroughblades, but was unable to make the big jump to the NHL. However, he did manage to score goals on his first four shots while playing for the Sharks. In 1998 he was a member of the Czech Olympic Team, which won the gold medal in Nagano.

lol ......'I scored at a point per game pace my first season'...... that statement threw me off

Jan Čaloun (born December 20, 1972 in Ústí nad Labem, Czechoslovakia) is a retired professional hockey player. He is 178 cm (5'11") tall, 80 kg (176 lb) in weight. He shoots right and plays right wing. He was drafted by the San Jose Sharks in the fourth round, 75th overall in the 1992 NHL Entry Draft. Čaloun experienced success at the minor pro level, playing for the Kansas City Blades and Kentucky Thoroughblades, but was unable to make the big jump to the NHL. However, he did manage to score goals on his first four shots while playing for the Sharks. In 1998 he was a member of the Czech Olympic Team, which won the gold medal in Nagano.

Assuming I'm correct on the last one...

Who am I

-I was never drafted

-I have won the Stanley Cup twice

-I played for the Penguins as well as two other NHL teams

-I was aquired by a fourth but never played a game for them

-I wa born in the USA

-My last season i the NHL was 2000-2001

Assuming I'm correct on the last one...

Who am I

-I was never drafted

-I have won the Stanley Cup twice