The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] London 2012 Olympics Thread

UMB

Tough luck for Milos, but a great effort in a match that quite honestly, most expected him to lose...

I have to say I feel bad for American gymnast Jordyn Wieber. She finished 4th in the initial stage of the Individual all-around, but two of the three ahead of her were also Americans. There is a rule that states only two athletes from one country can advance, so Wieber is on the outside looking in.

I for one, disagree with a rule that penalizes a country for having too many world-class competitors.

Tough luck for Milos, but a great effort in a match that quite honestly, most expected him to lose...

I have to say I feel bad for American gymnast Jordyn Wieber. She finished 4th in the initial stage of the Individual all-around, but two of the three ahead of her were also Americans. There is a rule that states only two athletes from one country can advance, so Wieber is on the outside looking in.

I for one, disagree with a rule that penalizes a country for having too many world-class competitors.

Archived