Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UMB

[OFFICIAL] London 2012 Olympics Thread

1,613 posts in this topic

Was there a point to this, or are we meant to be mind-readers? :bored:

Thread updated with mascots

There is overwhelming evidence that the 2012 games will be used as a global stage for an illuminati hoax alien invasion and/or false flag attack in order to further push their agenda of a world government.

Ronald Reagan

Be aware of the possibility and if something does occur, don't believe what you see and hear from your propaganda machine.

Here's some creepy foreshadowing from the 1984 Olympics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAj58BFBBbU

So basically the Olympics is one expensive Dan Brown novel?

There is overwhelming evidence that the 2012 games will be used as a global stage for an illuminati hoax alien invasion and/or false flag attack in order to further push their agenda of a world government.

Be aware of the possibility and if something does occur, don't believe what you see and hear from your propaganda machine.

Why didn't someone tell me about this Shawn Johnson girl before?

I've been making up for lost time all night but now I find that she is out of the Olympics? Guaranteed not watching now, then.

As I said, hokum. What a load of tripe - the secret rulers of the planet? Fake alien invasion? It would have to be some fake - we've seen Independence Day. Signs. District 9. If these so-called elite are so smart, they'd come up with a better idea than a fake alien invasion :lol:

As I said, hokum. What a load of tripe - the secret rulers of the planet? Fake alien invasion? It would have to be some fake - we've seen Independence Day. Signs. District 9. If these so-called elite are so smart, they'd come up with a better idea than a fake alien invasion :lol:

Holograms of UFOs + HAARP end of the world sounds recently tested and heard globally + Propaganda Machine

Add that up, toss in the olympics being viewed by billions, and you have a very real and potentially dangerous hoax.

Guys it's a hoax

London 2012 is gonna be great, full of sporting events and fun

No UFOs or shlt

Why don't we leave the controversy for another topic?

I'd rather just read about the Olympics in this thread, and not read about an "imminent alien attack"/illuminati crap...

I'd rather just read about the Olympics in this thread, and not read about an "imminent alien attack"/illuminati crap...