The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] London 2012 Olympics Thread

UMB

What a valiant effort by our women. They deserved a much better fate. The reffing was awful for the whole match. It was almost unbearable. But nonetheless, we should be proud of our Canadian women. I definitely know who I want to be our flag bearer at the closing ceremony. Hint: She's from Burnaby.

Guys I'm not trying to be anti-patriotic here. I was literally sitting on my couch, watching the game, hoping we would make it to damn penalties so that we could pull out a W. But that call was not the reason we lost. Sinclair was damn amazing, but we only had one of her, and the US team had 4 or 5 girls like her.

They have Wambach, Rapinoe, Heath, and Morgan. Today though... it was all about Rapinoe v. Sinclair.

Rapinoe's gay. :emot-parrot: But yes, she has wicked range and real accuracy on the flanks.

LeRoux was born and raised in Surrey. I sure hope she scores on her own net and leaves the US team in disgrace. Zero respect for a turncoat like her.

Really disappointed i missed the game, it sounded like a good one. It was awsome reading 5+ pages of your reaction's though. Though we lost, and i didn't watch the game, i'm still proud of the women's soccer team

By the way, i encourage you guys NOT to watch boxing, if you think the refs were brutal for this game, just wait until you see boxing.

They have Wambach, Rapinoe, Heath, and Morgan. Today though... it was all about Rapinoe v. Sinclair.

Rapinoe's gay. :emot-parrot: But yes, she has wicked range and real accuracy on the flanks.

LeRoux was born and raised in Surrey. I sure hope she scores on her own net and leaves the US team in disgrace. Zero respect for a turncoat like her.

You didn't even watch the game

Or you lied to us :o

Nope. Paced up and down in the basement because my dad was watching upstairs on surround sound and the basement was the only place where I couldn't hear anything. Updated a few times on twitter though. And then watched highlights. Can't believe they came so close.

Sadly...I don't see that happening

*waits for hockeyville88 to post miracle on ice video*

:)

Archived