The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] London 2012 Olympics Thread

UMB

There is overwhelming evidence that the 2012 games will be used as a global stage for an illuminati hoax alien invasion and/or false flag attack in order to further push their agenda of a world government.

Ronald Reagan

Be aware of the possibility and if something does occur, don't believe what you see and hear from your propaganda machine.

Here's some creepy foreshadowing from the 1984 Olympics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAj58BFBBbU

There is overwhelming evidence that the 2012 games will be used as a global stage for an illuminati hoax alien invasion and/or false flag attack in order to further push their agenda of a world government.

Be aware of the possibility and if something does occur, don't believe what you see and hear from your propaganda machine.

Why didn't someone tell me about this Shawn Johnson girl before?

I've been making up for lost time all night but now I find that she is out of the Olympics? Guaranteed not watching now, then.

As I said, hokum. What a load of tripe - the secret rulers of the planet? Fake alien invasion? It would have to be some fake - we've seen Independence Day. Signs. District 9. If these so-called elite are so smart, they'd come up with a better idea than a fake alien invasion :lol:

As I said, hokum. What a load of tripe - the secret rulers of the planet? Fake alien invasion? It would have to be some fake - we've seen Independence Day. Signs. District 9. If these so-called elite are so smart, they'd come up with a better idea than a fake alien invasion :lol:

Archived