Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Canucks Report Card - Grading the Canucks 2011-12 Season

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
123 replies to this topic

#121 nd84

nd84

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:11 AM

Can't really say "not what we hoped" with MAG, still young and played only 14 games with our club. So I'm still hoping
Posted Image

#122 raymond5

raymond5

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

Mason Raymond gets a D!? He broke his back and had an amazing recovery! He shouldn't have been able to play from his injury ever again!

#123 JasetheCanuck

JasetheCanuck

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:43 PM

I practically agree with everything, but i think Bieksa should be bumped up to a B.

Posted Image

Ebbett is as useful as a North Korean ballot box.

#124 Merci

Merci

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:27 AM

Hard to argue with anything.

Keslerific, on 25 May 2014 - 4:47 PM, said:

Gaunce is wayy cooler though, Gaunce is the kind of guy you want to bring with you to Costco

vPTJpcO.jpg

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.