The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC User Spotlight - Snake Doctor 07/12/2012

AbbyNucksFan

So I did this the other day, but the user I picked apparently complained because he thought he was being made fun of (not the intention here at all). Both mods I talked to said it was a fun idea, but because he complained, I couldnt do it. So.. if you want to be spotlighted, PM ME.. do not post here asking to be spotlighted. If there is any interest, I will spotlight a new user every few days.

RULES :

For the spotlight user you may only post a picture on how this user is represented to you (no words!). I will change users every few days..

Remember to keep images clean and in good nature.

Thread title will be updated for each new spotlighted user.

interesting idea, but then if you are being featured it's because you asked to be featured, not because you were solicited. maybe you should send out a bunch of pm's asking members you feel would be good subjects if they would mind being featured. everyone should keep in mind that this IS WN and therefore some jokes WILL be made, it's basically ok-ing to a CDC celebrity roast, of sorts. I know I'd have no problem with it if i were asked, but I wouldn't go out of my way to ask for it.

So far the responses are interesting. I am in fact about 25% Russian, so odd that Ave could pick up on that.

And Denguin, on XBL some people I have befriended online have nicknamed me Nico, because we met through GTA4.

Keep em coming guys! Negativity is welcome as well, I can take it :lol:

Archived